Ch 9- Remi

**Naughty Bits Ahead**

This chapter is full of raunchy bliss, please only mature readers only (18+) <3

He pushed me against the wall outside his apartment. Two could play his game and I had made it very uncomfortable for him on our drive. I'd been rubbing on him in the car and nearly went down on him by the time we pulled into the garage of his building. Wrapped around each other as we rode the elevator up and now we were at his doorstep. 

Searing kisses down my throat with his erection that threatened to burst the seams of his slacks. The anticipation had been building all night. He struggled to get his keys in the door. 

As he pulled away from me, I bent down in front of him. Making quick work of freeing him from the confines of his slacks.  His cock eagerly springing free and into my waiting mouth. The sound he made was carnal, animalistic, and I loved it. It fed my desire to hear more. Keys slipping from his hand and clattering to the floor as he braced himself against the frame. 

The entire situation was amusing to me. He had made a scene at the club and it was my turn. I was bare-assed and in the hall of his apartment. Enjoying sucking his dick. Squatting before him, I trailed one hand to my clit to play as I sucked on him. 

I know he hadn't expected it and it was clear he wasn't concerned with our situation. As I glanced up at him, he had his eyes closed. His top lip sucked into his mouth and was making the most delicious noises of enjoyment. I had control of him and it excited me. 

Slowly opening his eyes, I freed my tits from my dress. Watching him, watch me as I pinched and pulled on my nipples. 

"Remi," he moaned.

Releasing him with a pop, I stroked him lazily with my hand. "Yes, Micah?"

"Hand me my fucking keys."

Tsking at him. "Is that any way to talk to a lady?" I smirked before slowly sucking his tip back into my mouth. His skin was soft against my tongue as I guided him to the back of my throat. His hand came up and gripped my hair, holding me to him as he gave me another low moan. Pushing the back of my head to take all of him.

"Oh fuck, Remi." His hips moved absently against my mouth with his hand holding me where he needed me. When my mouth moved back to his tip, he regained some composure as he pulled my head away. Looking up at him with my slack jaw he tucked himself back into his pants. "No, it's no way to speak to a lady but I'm not giving a free show for my neighbors. Now, please. My keys." His hand was still in my hair and the other was outstretched, waiting.

I knew where they were, when they fell, they had hit my ass on their way to the floor. Reaching back, I found them and handed them over. He released my hair as he opened the door. Before standing, I turned so that when I did rise, I brushed against him. I earned myself a blissful moan from his sexy lips as his fingers came up to bite into my hips. I'd never get tired of that feeling. Driving this strong, rich, sexy man crazy with the slightest touch. It was empowering.

Pushing me through the doorway, he stripped my dress away, leaving me standing in his entryway in nothing but my bra and heals. His eyes bore into me as I slinked backwards into his living room. Slowly stalking after me, he began to strip away layers, starting with his shirt. Pulling it off with one hand behind his head, eyes still locked on mine. Reaching behind myself, I unclasped my bra and let the straps fall. I was enjoying our striptease for each other far too much. As my ass hit the back of his black leather couch, he stopped. Quickly shedding everything from his waist and kicking off his shoes.

With one large step he was standing against me, pulling me up by my ass, my feet leaving the ground. His kiss was hungry. Impatient, he threw my legs around him, pressing my soaked pussy against his thickness. He wasn't the only one who was impatient.