Ch 20 - Remi

"If you can't stop talking, we are not going to make it home with our clothes on." Crossing my legs, I chewed on my lower lip.

"Aw, baby girl, what's wrong?" He slid his strong hand over my thigh as the images of what he had been describing, flooded my head.

Squeezing my eyes closed, I tried to think of anything, everything, other than what he threatened to do to me when we got home.

"After all, Doc said you couldn't do anything too strenuous. I think letting me take care of," his mouth was at my ear, "your needs sounds pretty stress-free."

Letting out a quiet moan, I could feel my lips curl as a new thought crossed my mind. In the back seat of the town car that Hendrix was driving, Micah was going to get a taste of his own medicine.

"You know what, babe? You're right," I turned into him and wrapped my arm around his bicep, holding his hand on my thigh. His eyes lit up mischievously, excited to see what I would do next. Guiding his hand between my legs, I urged his palm against me, and he willingly obeyed. "I do need you to take away my stress."

Slowly, testing how much motion I could handle, I rubbed against him. Watching his eyes darken with lust as his jaw slacked. I loved his reactions to me. Swirling my hips against his hand, there was minimal discomfort through my ribcage. He looked down to see the motion and folded his thumb against his palm and let me feel the added friction. 

Pouting my lips, I fluttered my eyes closed and increased my movement. Peeking a look at him, I moaned louder. His eyes shot to mine, to the front of the car where Hendrix was driving, then back to me.

"Merda!" he said in a rough hush, "Baby, we should behave a little better until we get home." (Shit!)

"Oooh, fuck Micah!" Throwing my head back to the seat, writhing against his hand as I called out his name. When he tried to retract his arm, mine tightened and I clamped my thighs around his hand. "Yes, oh fuck! Yes!"

"Remi," his voice was stern and serious, even with its low volume. 

Whipping my head up to look at him, my shoulders shook and I draped myself over his arm. Faking my release, knowing we had gotten Hendrix's attention, I wavered the last words, "oooh, Micah!"

He gaped at me before mumbling something in Italian. I could only imagine what he was saying, but I smiled at my accomplishment. 

Sitting up, I pushed Micah's arm away, winked, and said, "Thanks baby, I did need that."

A grunt of a laugh turned into a coughing fit from the driver's seat.

Silence washed over the back seat as I met Micah's dumbfounded stare. Covering my mouth, I tried to keep myself contained. I couldn't hold it anymore and laughter consumed me. His facial expression was something between impressed and embarrassed, and completely priceless!

"You play dirty, Miss Bennett," Micah said as we pulled up to his place.

"You like it, Mr. Moretti." I pushed open my door and climbed out. My side burned from a little too much motion, but with the brace on it had been worth it. 

I understood there was no way to rush the healing process, but I was so ready to fuck him. Our time was done, but just the gyration of my hips in the car, had me sore. Sore and throbbing. It wasn't just my injuries either, I ached for more of him!

The tension between us was almost tangible and we weren't the only ones who had noticed. Alexis had left that morning and made a comment along the lines of 'just fuck already!' On top of that, Shay had gotten angsty.