The Final Competition, a Deal is Made

-Akari POV-

I walked out of Kurenai's and started going down the street. My inner thoughts focusing only on two things, Naruto and Sasuke. I was still mad at Naruto for keeping the nine tails thing away from me, but still I watched the aftermath of Hinata and Neji's fight. I watched Hinata lay in that hospital bed. The last thing I needed was my brother to end up like that. Then there was Sasuke, Kiba told me what my teammates saw that day when they came across Gaara. The guy was ruthless in his actions, he didn't have a care in the world..

"Hey! Akari, you still coming with me and Hinata?" Kiba called out and I turned around to see him strolling behind me.

"Yeah I was on my way to the meeting spot now, walk with me?" I smiled, and Kiba nodded.

"So all three of your guys are out there today." Kiba smirked and I just gave him a weird look, then remembered Shikamaru was in this too. Against that Temari girl that destroyed Tenten.

"Well, not all my guys, Akamaru isn't out there." I smirked, and Kiba just began to pout as the puppy looked proud at my words. I let out a small laugh, and that's all it took for Kiba's smile to crack up a little.
When we reached the training field I saw Hinata leaning up against one of the posts, she looked like she had been frozen in place.

"Hey Hinata!" I called out, but got no reaction. What was wrong with her? Then I could feel a very familiar presence that had just left, Naruto.

"Sorry we are late, Akari over here was trying to show us a short cut, it took longer," Kiba shrugged, "Oh well Shino's match isn't till later anyways, hey what's wrong with you?"

I nudged him with my elbow and pointed to my nose letting him know I needed him to sniff.

"What? What is it?" Kiba looked at me and I just facepalmed, then grabbed Hinata's hand pulling the stunned girl along. I would ask her later what he said to her that made her like this.

The three of us arrived a little late, but just in time to see Neji and Naruto standing in the ring. I sat on the other side of Kiba and watched my brother intensely. We listened to the two Chunin sitting next to us start talking about how Naruto didn't stand a chance against Neji and all three of us glared. Naruto, he gave Hinata his word, and I know he plans on keeping that promise.
My thoughts were proven right when I saw him hold up his fist towards Neji. Hinata and Kiba looked shocked but I couldn't help but smile at my brother. That confident little idiot.

Everything stood still in the arena. Both Naruto and Neji not making a move, waiting for the other one to strike first. Then finally Naruto did it, he threw his weapons at him.

"YOU IDIOT A FRONTAL ATTACK WONT WORK!" Both Kiba and I yelled, I looked at my friend in shock, he was being supportive of Naruto? The two began fighting hand to hand combat. Was Naruto stupid? Yes. He was extremely stupid.

I glanced around the arena while the arena and noticed an Anbu black ops agent standing up at the top of the seats. I nudged Kiba and he glanced up at them and then looked back at me.

"Akamaru and I already found him." Kiba whispered, "Something has to be going on."

"Yeah but what?" I mumbled and then looked to where the other competitors were. Sasuke was gone, he wasn't here. Where the hell could he be? The last time I saw him was that day in the hospital, and then after that he was gone.

"Hey Kiba, do me a favor tell me if you can see Sasuke over there?" I whispered, and Kiba looked for a second before shaking his head. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"ALRIGHT GO NARUTO!" Kiba yelled enthusiastically, and I turned my head back towards the arena, two Narutos were going after Neji. I smirked and nodded my head, yep the bonehead was doing it. Neji easily deflected it though, he spun around quickly.