Chapter 18

Katie's POV:

     So, the last few weeks haven't been good. They've been great! Cash knows my background,  and I know about him being a werewolf. Which made me think back to the day he told me. I know I probably should have been shocked, but honestly I wasn't. 

     I was actually happy that I now have someone to be with for the rest of my life. The other day, I convinced Cash to go to the store with me. I don't know why, I just really wanted to go. When we got into the store, I saw these really pretty photo albums and I immediately thought that I could make one for our senior year. 

     When I told Cashton, he thought it was a good idea and even insisted on letting him pay for it, when I asked why, he just said he wanted too. I didn't argue though, I saw no reason in it. Now, I was currently in my mate's office, waiting for him to finish his work so we can go out for a movie, and I was looking through all the pictures in there so far.

     Not all pictures were taken with a camera, a lot were drawn by me when I was feeling inspirational. Well, the ones I haven't sold of course. Ever since my little group posted my pictures up on a lot of different websites with links that goes to my website, my sales have almost quadrupled. Which is a good thing, since I send half of everything to charities and the other half I put in a savings account for emergencies.

     I have no use for anymore money, which is why I made the decision to give all the money from the inheritance Cashton told me about to charity. With both his and my money together, I highly doubt that it would be missed anyway.

     "Well Katie, I'm just about done whith this work if you wanna go ahead and start getting ready." Cash says.

     "Okay." I answer and head upstairs after putting the album away.

     When I reach our bedroom door, I get this really weird feeling like I'm being watched. I turn around, when suddenly I feel this sharp pain in my temple, as well as something warm. I hiss, and reach up to touch it, wincing when I see my blood coated hand. I feel another pain, this time in the back of my skull, before I fall to my knees whimpering, not able to fight back. It's like my body won't cooperate. Another strike hits my other temple, and just like that I'm swallowed by darkness, only one thought swimming around in my head;

     Please save me Cashton. And I love you. Forever and always.