My Crush

I always had this crush on a guy in my class named Noah. Everyone knows that Noah likes Isabelle thought and Isabelle isn't in my class (thankfully) so I don't have to live with Noah always kissing her in the middle of class. Isabelle is really nice to everyone and she isn't shy but she's not usually the aggressive type either and that's why it's so hard that my crush is in love with someone so nice cause then it's hard to get mad at either of them. Noah cause he's my crush and Isabelle cause she's so kind to everyone. If someone embarrasses her she'll just make a really good come back but she won't be mean about it. She's probably the most popular in the whole school. This is how it all happened; Noah and I where in the same class in grade 5 and that's how we met. He was the most popular one in the school but he shouldn't have been cause he wasn't very nice then. He was a bully because his parents were getting divorced and he didn't really know how to handle it so he took it out on other people. Then 1 day we were sitting outside together after school and I guess he just trusted me so he told me what was going on and then I helped him and gave him advise on how to handle his problems. I guess it was then when I started liking him. I just saw how he was on the inside and then he became more kind and generous every day. We were like best friends. We worked together and people started teasing us that we like each other and when we ended up going to high school that's when he met Isabelle and now there dating. I thought that Noah liked me back but then I realized how wrong I was when he met Isabelle and yes we were still best friends but everything is so much harder now. The only time I can really talk to him about stuff is when he comes to my house for homework and that's not very often because his first choice is Isabelle but if she's not available (witch she usually is) then I'm the second option. And in class he's usually working with his friends (witch in my opinion are all jerks) and I just wish we could go back to elementary school.

Later that night in bed I couldn't fall asleep. All I could think about is what would happen if Noah never met Isabelle. Would we be dating? Or did he really never love me? Why did Isabelle have to be so popular? If she wasn't would Noah still love her? I asked myself a lot of different questions and then I texted Noah not even bothering to check the time. Maybe he could rise my spirits. I put my phone down waiting for him to text back. I hear a buzz and check my phone. He texts back "Hey Zoe. What's up? Why r u still up? It's midnight!" I check the time. I text back "Omg sorry. Didn't even realize the time. Can't fall asleep. Can I talk to you about something?" I wait for him to text back but when he doesn't I tell myself to go to sleep and just ignore it so I try to sleep but I can't stop thinking about Noah so I grab one of my favourite books to get my mind off him for a while.

I wake up the next morning with my book lying on my chest. I check to see if Noah texted me at all. Turns out he didn't. I check the time and realize it's already 8! I throw on some clothes and run out the door. The bus already left without me so I grab my bike and ride to school as fast as I can. I don't even bother asking my mom to drive me. She'll just give me a hard time about it and in the end I'll end up sitting in the back set of the car and I'll be later for class. I have Mr. Sturt today and he doesn't like it when  someone's late. He gives us detention for 3 days! I make it to school just on time and I see Noah and Isabelle by the bike racks making out so I just leave my bike lying on the wall of the school.