The Other Guy

I've never really paid any attention to him until today. This guy named Jack sits behind me in science and he's always starring at me. I mean ya I sit in front of him but even when we're outside he stares at me. I think he likes me but I don't really know him. I mean I see him here and there but I didn't really get a chance to meet him. His lockers right next to mine and we say hi and bye and stuff like that but that's it. I invited him over for homework today so I can get to know him better. It's not that I wanna like him back it's just that I feel kinda weird about this stranger staring at me 24-7 so if I get to know him better it won't be as weird.

After school, Jack came over and it turns out he's pretty smart. So we talk for a while and before we knew it it was 6.
"We should do this again sometime" says Jack.
"Ya" I agree.

So Jack kept coming over after school and it's been a month now. So we were talking and I notice that Jack was slowly moving closer to me. I could tell he was trying to do it unnoticeable but he didn't do it very well. I kinda got nervous but I decided to pretend that I didn't notice him. Then he turned my head and tried to kiss me but for a split second I thought of Noah and just turned away.
"Sorry I didn't mean to......."
"No I'm sorry. I'm just not ready yet that's all" I say feeling embarrassed for what I just did.
"Still thinking of Noah?"
"How did you know?"
"O come onnnnn. It's so obvious." I'm surprised he knew.
"Was it that obvious?"
"Well I noticed it. I don't know if anyone else did but......."
I shut him up by kissing him.
"There. Is that what you wanted?"
"You didn't have to do that Zoe."
"I know. I wanted to"
The rest of that evening was pretty awkward but I loved it so much.