Take Off

A month later, I was driving Jack, Isabelle, Katie and Ashley to the airport. They didn't see a point in driving there cars when we could just take 1. I offered Noah a ride but he went with his friends. When we got to the airport, we went in and went trough security and did all of that stuff. When we were waiting for our flights, the teachers were calling out partners. After they were about half way done, I heard my name.
"Zoe Massey and Brooklyn Mathews"
I heard about her before and saw her in the halls but never really met her.

When we boarded the plane, I saw Brooklyn talking to someone who was sitting beside Noah. I'm pretty sure his name is Mason but I never met him. They sat right across from us. When the plane just started to move, I took out my phone and reached in my bag for my headphones. I can't fined them.
"Shoot I can't find my headphones" I say quietly to myself.
"Hey do you just wanna share with me?" Says Brooklyn.
"Ya sure thanks! O and we should probably exchange numbers in case we need to find each other since we're partners"
"That's a great idea!"
So we gave each other our numbers and listened to some of her beats. I had almost all of the songs we listened to on my phone.

After a while I fell asleep but then Brooklyn woke me up by getting up to go to the washroom. I could tell she was trying not to, so I opened my eyes only when she closed the door tho the washroom. I took out my book. It was the hunger games and it is my favourite book. A little later, Brooklyn comes back and leans over to see what book I'm reading.
"Omg I love that book so much!" She says.
"It's great right?" She nods. I see her pull out her phone and goes on to Netflix. She clicked the hunger games and pulls out her earbuds.
"Wanna watch it with me?"
"Sure why not!"
So we watch the hunger games together for a while and before we know it, the plane is landing. Everyone is exited to be here in los Vegas.

Once we get settled in to our hotel rooms, I collapse on my bed, throwing my bag on the chair next to it. Brooklyn dose the same. We were pretty tired so we decided to just chill. It is midnight in New York witch is where we are from but here it is only 9. I reach in my bag for my phone to check if anyone texted but instead I pull out my earbuds.
"Turns out I didn't forget them after all!" I say, laughing with Brooklyn.

A few minutes later, Brooklyn is sleeping and I pulled out my phone. I checked the time and it was only 9:30. I also see that Jack texted me.
Jack: Hey Zoe. How's it going? Who is your partner? I'm with a guy named Hunter.
Me: Cool. I'm with Brooklyn. I'm gonna go to sleep now. I know it's only like 9:30 but I'm so tired.
Jack: Me 2. Night
Me: Night