The Pub

Once I get dressed, Mason leads me out to his car, avoiding the living room cause my dad was watching a show in there. I yell from the door
"dad I'm just gonna go out for a little while be back soon"
"Ok"
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see soon kitten"
"Kitten?"
"That's your new nickname"
I blush and notice a smile spread across Mason's face.

"A pub?" I say when we get out of the car.
"Ya we can drink and play a bit of pool"
"That sounds great" I say. I am really glad that Mason brought me to a pub cause I wasn't really dressed for anything fancy. And right now this is what I'm in the mood for.

"Could we get 2 of your best selling beers please?" Orders Mason.
"Coming right up"says the bar tender.
"Wanna challenge me with some pool kitten?"
"Your on" I say, grabbing my beer and heading to the farthest pool table.

We play pool for a while and we are pretty much tie each other.
"One sec I'll be right back I just gotta grab my wallet from the car to pay for the beer"
When Mason walked out of the pub, I notice Jack at the bar with his friends. He was very drunk, making tons of racket and I could tell the bar tender was not happy. I hear Jack call out my name and I try to just ignore him. I see him walking over and I can feel my heart start to race.
"Shit" I whisper to myself over and over and don't know what to do.
"Hey babe" Jack says. He's so close to me I can smell his horrible breath. I nearly faint at the awful smell.
"Go away Jack" I say in a defensive tone.
"What's wrong babe? Feeling uncomfortable?" He comes closer, closing the space between us.
I shove him back trying to make him stop.
"Just go Jack ok?"
"O come on you know you want to" he kisses me on the lips and I step back, punching him in the face.
He moves his jaw, replacing it. I was surprised by my own strength. I realized what I just did and was terrified cause now I'm in trouble. I try to run around the pool table but Jack pulls on my shirt.
He kicks me hard, causing me to bang my head on the pool table. I lay on the floor with my face to the floor. Jack turns me over and kisses me again. I squirm in attempt to wiggle free but it's no use. He has me pinned down. I touch my head and see blood. I feel Jack being thrown off of me and then hear Masons voice
"JACK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!??! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"
I sprint to the car with Mason and we drive away.
"I'm so sorry kitten I didn't mean for any of this to happen"
"It's not your fault Jack's a jerk"
"I should have never brought you to the pub"
"Mason stop. I'm glad you took me to the pub I had fun at first and this is not your fault you can't take this out on yourself"
"Thanks kitten" he sais, kissing me on the forehead.
"Should we go to my house and clean up your head cause no ones home"
"Sure I'll text my dad and tell him I'm with my friends"
"Ok"
I quickly text my dad just as we arrive at Masons house. He brings me to the kitchen and gets a cold cloth to wash my head. When he cleans up all the blood, he gently kisses the spot with the scratch and I can't help but smile.
"All better" I say in a kiddy voice.
He kisses me and leads me to his room. He closes the door behind me and pushes me on to his bed. I cringe pretending to be in pain and his eyes light up with concern.
"Just kidding" I whisper.
I crawl under the covers waiting for him to join me. He keeps his ground like he's wanting me to bring him to the bed myself. I give a big sigh and get out of the bed and push him onto the bed. He smiles, kissing me once again.