My love life

When I get home, I go to my room and lye down on my head. I take out one of my favourite books "The Vampire Diaries" and start to read.

The next day at school, I see Mason and he lifts me up and kisses me. I see Noah from the corner of my eye walk over and look at him.
"You have to tell her" I mouth to him.
"I know" he mouths back.
I jump when Isabelle comes behind me, not expecting her to be here. She usually isn't this early.
"Hey babe" she says, wrapping herself in Noah's arms.
"Isabelle, I just want you to know that I love you so much before I tell you this"
"What's going on?" She has a confused expression on her face.
"Hey mason let's go" I say, trying to give them a little privacy. Mason takes my hand as we walk off.

I go about the rest of the day, not seeing Noah at all. I worry because I didn't see him in science but respect that he needs his space. I see Isabelle and go over to talk.
"Hey Izzy I'm really sorry for everything please know that that was never supposed to happen and I know that's not an excuse, but I really hope you can find a way to forgive Noah you mean the world to him, I hope you know that."
" thanks Zoe. I need some time for him to earn my trust back but everything will be fine eventually. He means everything to me too and I think that you are a really nice and usually loyal person, but I'm afraid I need some time away from you too"
" I understand I'm sorry"
"Me too"
I walk off, my face tomato red. I feel so guilty for what I did and I understand she needs time and I'm just glad mason could forgive me right away. I'm not sure I could live with myself if I ruined our relationship and I will give him a little bit of spade still for his sake, but I'm just so glad he's still in my life.