The Crash

We called the hospital and everyone else we knew to see if we could find her. We found her in the hospital in a room with 3 doctors in the room with her.
"Omg mom are you Ok?" I say, bursting in the room. "Please get out we are operating on her you must get out" one of the doctors said to me. I peer at her name tag and her name is Emma. I stand forward in propose. "She's my mother I'm not going anywhere" I say, angrily and terrified. "Honey let's wait outside" my dad sais pulling on my arm. "NO!" I yell, tears stinging the back of my eyes. My dad manages to yank me out of the room while the doctors operate on my mom. We stay there for about 3 hours before their done and give mom a bit of time to herself. I rush in to see mom with her eyes closed and her chest moving up and down really quickly. I want to know what happened but I can't manage to get any words out. I feel tears sting my eyes again. Cold icy tears run down my check and I manage to get out a whisper. "What happened to her?" I whisper to Emma. "She got hit by the car and the car smashed the whole side of the car that she was on." She says in a soft soothing voice. "Is she......" I couldn't manage to end my sentence. I feel embarrassed to cry like a baby in front of people but I couldn't help it. "We're not sure if she's gonna make it sweetheart I'm so sorry" she says. I run by my moms side and squeeze her hand as tight as I can. I kiss her hand gently then me and dad leave to go home for the night.

The next morning I couldn't get out of bed so my dad just let me stay home. I could see he felt sorry for me but I couldn't believe it. After the best 2 weeks ever I come home to this. My mom is a wonderful person. She helps me out with everything. She is my inspiration my everything. If she leaves me I don't even know what I'll do anymore. I cry myself to sleep, trying to get my mind off mom.

When I wake up, I check the time and I only slept for an hour. I have a million text messages from my friends and since I have nothing else to do, I check them and reply. I let everyone know I'm ok and I don't tell them about the incident cause I don't feel like telling anyone yet. I just tell them I'm really tired and I got a bad headache. I saved Mason for last cause I just get butterfly's when I text him. I feel free of all my worries and like nothing matters anymore with him. And I can't lie to him so I end up telling him the truth. He tells me he"ll come over but I really don't want him seeing me like this. Weak. He insists on coming and I have no good reason he shouldn't. My dad was at work so he wouldn't be a problem.

When Mason arrives, I feel a small smile spread across my face. I feel like I haven't smiled for days but I couldn't help but smile at his low and sexy voice.
"Hey I'm here. You Ok?" I cover my self in the blankets, wanting him to cuddle me. I need a comforting touch from someone who really cares.

We talk for a while, and before I knew it, I heard my dad walk through the door.
"Shit my dads home" I whisper in a panicky tone. Mason just looks at me with those blue incisent eyes and I try to tear my eyes away from his but I can't. My body won't move and I fall into a daze, staring deeply into the eyes of Mason. My dads footsteps on the stairs grow louder and I'm screaming at myself to move but my body won't budge. I finally wake up from my daze with just enough time to cover Mason under the blankets. Honestly the last thing I want right now is that dad knows I'm dating someone. Actually, me and Mason never really made it official that we are dating. I thought about that for about 3 seconds before my dad broke the silence.
"How are you sweetheart?" Dad says, leaning forward to kiss me on the forehead. I shove his hand before he can touch the bed because I knew that's where Mason was. I could see dad had an alerted look on his face.
"Sorry I just kinda wanna sleep" I say, making up the worst excuse ever.
"Alright I'll be downstairs if you want anything" he says, then walks out the door, shutting it behind him.
I sigh in relief. Mason slowly rises from under the covers. He could see I was stressed and aggravated so he leaned over and gently kissed me on the lips. I kiss him back, wanting this moment to never stop. Mason is so sweet and I just want to sink into his chest and cry. Cry because my mom has crashed. Cry because I have so much drama going on right now and I can't handle it all. Mason raps his arms around me, practically reading my mind. He closes the space between us, and I hear his heart beating nice and steady with my ear to his chest.

The first thing I see are those blue eyes. It takes me about 30 seconds for it to all come to me. I fell asleep.
"What time is it?" I ask, just above a whisper. Mason checks his phone.
"You where asleep for half an hour" he sais in his low, sexy voice.
"You should go" I say, hoping he'll disagree.
"I have nowhere to be but if you want some time to yourself, I could leave" he sais in a soothing voice.
I move closer to him as in saying stay.
"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Mason asks me.
"What do you have in mind?"
"Come on get dressed I'll surprise you"
"Kk" I say with a bit of expression in my voice.