Florida

We take 5 busses for everyone to get to the airport. I sit beside Jack and look over to see Brooklyn sitting beside Mason. There talking and I cross my fingers that Brooklyn took my advise and told him how she felt.

When we get to the airport, we go through security and do all of that stuff then we have 2 hours to spare so we all walk around the airport and I notice Brooklyn's holding hands with Mason. Then I see subway.
"Omg subway! Let's get subway!" I say as we walk past it.
"I'm down" Mason says, agreeing with me.
"Let's do it" Amy says.
We all agree to get subway but then we see tropical smoothie. We all look at each other not saying anything, and all just walk over there.
I get a Mango Magic smoothie with a turkey apple dijon sandwich. I gotta watch what I eat because my gymnastics coach is strict about what we eat. Brooklyn gets a chicken pesto sandwich and she says she also has to watch what she eats cause she has dance and she has to write down everything she eats. Same thing with Amy. The boys also can't eat to unhealthy cause they have football.

When we're boarding the plane, I sit on the aisle beside Brooklyn. I can't stand the window seat and Brooklyn doesn't care.
"Florida here we come!" I say making Brooklyn laugh.

When we're all settled and the plane starts taking off, we play would you rather. It's perfect cause we all sit close to each other. Noah goes first.
"April would you rather Have more time or money?"
"Easy! More time! Ok... hmm... Jayden, would you rather add a body part or lose a body part?"
"Add a body part! I could have 5 fingers on 1 hand!"
"You mean 6" April says.
"No 5. Everyone knows that thumbs aren't fingers!" Jayden corrects her.

We played for what felt like half an hour but was really 2 hours. When 4 hours in total pass, we arrive what feels like 9pm but is really midnight because of the time change. Once we got to the hotel, we checked in and got our rooms. They were all in the same aisle and they were nicer then the last. We all went to our own rooms and talked with our roommates for a bit. Then Brooklyn texted on the group chat called "the gang" witch was with me, Amy, April, Brooklyn, Hunter, Mason, Jayden, Jack and Noah.
Brooklyn: Hey guys! Meet up at the main lobby in 5 mins!
Me: Kk
Amy: Alright!
Jack: Got it!
Mason: 😉
Noah: Ok
April: Sure
Jayden: Cool
Hunter: K

When we all get to the lobby, Mason and Brooklyn are sitting on the bench kissing.
"Hey guys were here" I say.
"Well I guess I don't really have to tell you what's going on after you guys saw that" says Brooklyn.
"Omg are you guys dating?" April asks.
"Yup"says Mason.
"Well then I guess it's the perfect time to tell you that me and April are also dating" says Jaden.
"Wow two new couples at once!" Says Amy making everyone laugh.
So we all head to my dorm that I share with Brooklyn and chill there for a while. We play would you rather and never have I ever. We stayed up till what felt like midnight but was really 3am. Everyone goes back to their own dorms and me and Brooklyn crash as soon as they leave.

The next morning, I wake up at 9:30 and am surprised to see that Brooklyn's still asleep. I get changed and shower, then go downstairs to get 9 coffees for everyone but before I payed,I decided to get 2 more for Ashley and Katie. I go up to everyone's rooms to give them their coffees. I head to my room last, seeing Brooklyn already up and dressed.
"I'm gonna go on my morning jog. You can join me if you want"
"Sure. Here's your coffee" I say, handing her her cup of coffee.

After we're done jogging, we were heading back to our room, when we saw the gang at the cafeteria.
"Hey Brooklyn Hey Zoe what's up?" Says Hunter.
"Where've you been? Asks Jack.
"Thanks for the coffee Brooklyn " Says April.
"Well me and Zoe where jogging and Zoe was up before me so she was the one who got the coffee". Says Brooklyn. I could tell she was trying to burry her face and I knew something was up but I didn't know what.
"Ok then thanks Zoe" April Says.