Noah

I was crushed. I no longer have a mom, I just made a huge problem with my boyfriend and my hole life is just falling apart into pieces. I picked up my phone and try to call Mason. When he still doesn't pick up the third time I call, I give up. I sink down into my covers and let the tears roll down. I wish I could stay down here forever. It's warm and safe. Just like it used to be. I want my old life back before all this crap happened. I decide to call Brooklyn. I want to clear things up between us.
"Zoe what do you want?"
"Hey Brook. Can you meet me someplace for coffee? We gotta talk."
"Ok fine meet you at timmies in 5 mins"
"Ok see ya"

When I arrived at Tim Horton's, I saw Brooklyn waiting for me at one of the booths. When I sat down, she slid my coffee over to me.
"Medium coffee with cream just how you like it"
"Thanks Brook" I say with a sigh.
"Whatever. So why am I here?"
"Well first let me start with I'm sorry. For a lot of things. I diddn't meant to end it between you and Mason and I feel so bad..."

So I told everything to Brooklyn. About how sorry I am about Mason, to what happened to my Mom and with me and Mason. I feel like it was a mistake to tell her the last part but it felt good spilling my guts to someone. Someone who actually cares. I could tell Brooklyn was listening to me the hole time. She is a good friend and I am so grateful to have her back. She's like the 1 thing that's keeping me in line or at least a little in line.

I went over to Brooklyn's after we finished our coffees. I quickly texted my dad to let him know where I was. Not that he would care. He has been cooped up in his room, only coming out for food ever since he heard the news about mom.
I want to ask Brooklyn to talk to Mason for me but I don't want to make it awkward because they used to date. Brooklyn keeps telling me there all good but I still don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. And I still feel guilty for taking mason from her. But I don't know what else to do.
"Hey. Brook, I feel really bad asking this but could you maybe talk to Mason for me?"
"Come on Zoe. I'm not gonna be your messenger"
"Look Brooklyn I'm sorry about before and I'll repay you somehow I just need you to do this for me please"
"Omg Zoe it's not about what happened in the past. I mean I'm not gonna be your messenger because that will just cause problems between you two. You need to work this out yourselves. Talk to him."
"But he won't respond to any of my texts!"
"Fine I'll tell him to come over and then you can talk to him alright?"
"Well won't that be a bit awkward for you guys?"
"I'll go in my room and stay there until he leaves. Just text me when he's gone."
"Thanks a lot Brooklyn. I really appreciate you doing this even after what I did to you."
"Well that's what friends are for"
She gives me a hug and I hug her back.

About 5 minutes after Brooklyn texted Mason, he arrived at the house. I answer the door and he looks surprised and angry st the same time.
"Zoe what the hell are you doing here? Brooklyn said she wanted to talk to me."
"Ya well she said that for me. I have to talk to you Mason, I'm sorry for everything. Please just talk to me"
"You have 5 minutes"
"Thank you."

So we talked for a long time, and she said he needed time, witch I understood, but in the end, we made up.
"I love you muffin"
"I love you too"

He stayed for more then 5 minutes though. By the time he left, an hour passed. Then I remembered that I was in Brooklyn's house and she was waiting upstairs for a text. I text her to come downstairs.
"Hey Brooklyn sorry it took so long I totally forgot that you where waiting upstairs"
"Your fine. So I'm guessing all went well? It was pretty quiet"
She gave me a look.
"Ya where all good thanks to you."

When I get home, I peek into my dads room to see how he's doing.
"Hey dad how are you feeling?" I say in a low voice.
"Fine" he answers, emotionless.
"Well I'm going to go to my room I might go out later tonight if that's okay with you"
"Ya it's fine be carful though"
Again, no emotion or expression in his voice.
"Ok bye" I say, shutting the door gently.
I call Noah to see if he wants to hang out. I've gotta talk to him.
"Hey Noah where are you?"
"Hey Zoe, I'm home why?"
"Well is anyone there?"
"No....... where are you getting to Zoe?"
"O I just want to talk. Can I come over right now?"
"Umm... I guess"
"K see you in 5"

When I get to Noah's, he greets me at the door. We head upstairs to his room and he closes the door behind him.
"Noah, we have to talk about the kiss.... it's not just gonna go away if we pretend it never happened"
"Maybe it will. Zoe we can't do this I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend. This is wrong"
"I know it is but I already told Mason about it."
"You WHAT!?"
"Well I had to. I couldn't keep it from him. Don't worry though we're good now."
"Okay well I'm pretty sure Isabelle isn't gonna take it that well."
"Well you have to tell her Noah. I'm not gonna tell her, but these things will get out eventually and if you don't tell her now, things will be much worse and Isabelle has a right to know"
" I know...."
"I'm sorry Noah really I should have never kissed you it was wrong I just felt crushed and you where there, it was a mistake"
" it's all good Zoe, where both to blame"
We worked stuff out and then about 15 minutes later, I started to head home.