I

Two guys running around the airport wasn't a new scene for the people working there, it was actually the most common amongst passengers crying upon departure and arrival, others anxious about missing a flight, businessmen shouting on phones 24/7 a...

Two guys running around the airport wasn't a new scene for the people working there, it was actually the most common amongst passengers crying upon departure and arrival, others anxious about missing a flight, businessmen shouting on phones 24/7 and people who look like running away from everything to start anew or maybe they already lost everything. Either way, it was all going around in a never-ending loop.

"HYUNG HURRY UP WE'LL MISS IT!" screamed Jungkook as he dashed through the crowds.

Shit. Thought the blonde who was slower missing a step or two, tripping and having his bags clutch onto something or someone as he mumbled sorry's here and there.

"NOT EVERYONE IS ATHLETIC AS YOU ARE!" he screamed back.

"YOU MEAN NOT EVERYONE IS SHORT LEGGED AS YOU ARE!" 

Even when running Jungkook managed to joke and laugh it off while Jimin was struggling to keep up. That's what he always was, reckless.

However, Jungkook didn't just throw that line out for a joke, he had other intentions behind it and he succeeded as he saw Jimin furiously running now, dodging any people or luggage in the way, anger was all over his face and that made Jungkook rethink about the consequences.

"OVER HERE!" shouted another guy flailing his arms around in a dancing way that caught everyone's attention but he didn't mind it.

The dash towards the flight gate turned into a chase between the two, Jungkook using his privileged long legs, spreading them to get the biggest steps possible before a flaming Jimin who had his eyes set on the youngest like a mighty eagle after a mouse, a long legged, taller mouse.

"Hide me! Hide me!" rumbled Jungkook as he used Hoseok as a shield in front of him.

"What will I get in return?" Hoseok smiled back.

"What?! You will use your little brother?" he tried his doe eyes at him but the eldest didn't budge and seeing Jimin only a few steps close to clawing his knees made him drop the act.

"Ugh fine! Lunch on me."

"Including dessert?"

"C'mon, I barely have pocket money."

"Yo Jimin, over her-"

"OK! Ok! Including dessert you unbelievable bastard!" Jungkook scoffed.

Hoseok's grin only grew wider, "Watch your mouth," he said putting Jimin in a headlock as soon as he arrived, ruffling his hair and in an annoying voice he squeaked, "Oh my late Jiminie."

"Let me put my hands on him and he's dead!"

"Calm down everyone we already caught everyone's attention," interrupted another that was previously talking to one of the flight attendants.

"Now let's go, I've been begging them to wait another 20 minutes before taking off," he glared at the two youngest

"It was his fault! He takes too long to get ready and forgot his stupid polaroid twice!"

"No it's not! Well I would've been faster if someone woke up earlier and didn't forget to wake me up!"

"You stayed up till 3 am yesterday and we had a flight at 8 am what did u expect YOU SLEEPING BEAUTY!"

"Catch those hands you littl-"

Namjoon nodded at Hoseok signalling him to which the eldest effortlessly picked up Jimin taking him towards the airplane.

Jungkook carried all the bags following them while Namjoon kept mumbling sorry's to the staff and practically everyone he met.

"Put me down! Put me down! Look! He's teasing me that little piece of- "

"Shhh or they'll kick us out."

And so Jimin stayed mad with a straight face the glaring at his friends whenever he had the chance.