XXVI

"Why are you giving me the wrong time?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Stop lying! I'm always late, why?!" Taehyung shouted throwing his phone on one of the two beds. He had visited Nara to discuss Jimin and Eun. The woman stood by the window looking at him.

He decided that he'd had enough with that smitten guy and Eun, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Because you would have ruined it all."

"Are you serious?!" 

"Taehyung, you asked for a favor and I did you one," she continued, "you need to understand that she loves him and he might too."

"I love her more and you know!"

"I can't keep doing this, I feel guilty!" she screamed back.

"Well, what about me?!" Taehyung cried out, tears blurring his vision, "FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO KEEP HIDING?!"

Nara was taken aback at the sight of Taehyung. He sat on the bed resting his face into his hands as he wailed, his voice cracking with every word.

"I've been loving her for as long as I remember! Waiting for the day she loves me back! And some random guy just scoops her away?!"

"I love her so bad it hurts! It hurts, Nara!"

The girl held back her tears at her friend's sullen state, little did he know she wanted to scream those words right back at him.

He took out a necklace from his pocket, a necklace that she knew too well. It held a picture of a girl and a boy, smiling widely at the camera. Taehyung had kept that necklace for years, waiting for the right moment to confess.

That necklace that held all his wishes and dreams, the sight of it made Nara feel suffocated as if someone held onto her lungs, constricting her breathing. It reminded her of how her dreams would never be true, how her confessions would never come out and how her feelings would be buried deep.

"That's it! I will see her tomorrow, I won't let that bastard take her from me!" he wiped his tears furiously, putting the necklace back in his pocket.

"When exactly will they go out?"

-------

Running through the long lush corridors of the grand hotel, Eun and Jimin snickered. Knocking on every door then hiding by the elevator, they chortled like little children.

Jimin tried to suppress his laugh as he heard a man shouting at them. They waited to hear the doors close before running again and knocking on them, this time standing at Eun's door, turning their head sideways, pretending to not know who knocked.

"They went this way, children," Jimin told the fuming man with an innocent smile.

The man shut his door loudly, they both cracked up after before Eun hushed him.

"I need to go in," she whispered, "goodnight." 

"Goodni-," with a kiss on the cheek, Jimin was left speechless.

She hurried in, closing the door before he could react leaving him all red and flustered.

He banged his head on the door, grinning from ear to ear.

--------

Eun walked in smiling too hard at the memories. She stopped at the sight of Taehyung who abruptly stood up and Nara by the window.

"Hey-"

"Where were you all this time?" he took a step in front of her.

"I was out with-"

Taehyung grabbed her forearm, "with him? That Jimin guy!"

"Hey! It's none of your business!" Eun pulled her arm back, hissing at him.

"IT IS MY BUSINESS WHEN YOU'RE FALLING FOR A FRAUD!"

"JIMIN IS NOT A FRAUD!"

Nara fell quiet taking glances at her friends.

He shook her violently, "you promised me!"

"I DIDN'T PROMISE SHIT!" Eun screamed from the pressure on her shoulders, "NOW LET GO!"

What promise? Eun thought.

She pushed him away and stood a step back, "listen both of you, I love Jimin and I will keep on doing so!"

"NOT YOU, NOT HER OR EVEN DAD CAN STOP ME!" she glared at them, "It's my life! And I'm happy with it!"

"NOW GET OUT BEFORE I HATE YOU!"

Taehyung cowered at the word, he looked back and forth between Nara and the door. Putting his head down, he silently left the room. His eyes more bloodshot that ever and his rage erupting.

It's all because of that Jimin.

He picked up his phone hesitating before finally calling a number.

"I need a favor."

Jimin was lazily walking out of the hotel, he caught a glimpse of a striding Taehyung towards his opulent car, making a call.

It was a moment of eye contact, just a small moment that left Jimin's heart at unease, Taehyung's glare was deadly. He thought he had seen him cry but immediately brushed the feeling off when he smirked at him, and what a sinister smirk that was.

-------

A/N

Here comes the drama DUN DUN DUUUN

Anyway,

Come be my teacher~

I dont kno the rest of the lyriiics~~~~

Your one! Your two!