VIII

"OH MY GOD! You guys didn't have to!" said Jimin with eyes as wide as a saucepan, a little box laid in front of him on the table

Namjoon and Hoseok had just gotten into the restaurant, they were late as they have been searching for zink papers, using Jungkook as a distraction.

"I'm sorry that's all we could find..." Namjoon apologized, looking down at the 10-picture-box.

"And afford." Jungkook uttered after which he got a smack on the head by none other than the eldest.

"Jimin use them wisely, just because I got you the polaroid from the hotel doesn't mean you'll finish them today, I almost sold my kidney," the oldest looked at him dead in the eye making the youngest actually think so.

"You guys are the best," the shortest replied with tears welling up his eyes,

"I'll picture only the precious."

The most precious.

--------

"Look! This is the fountain I told you about."

"Yeah, yeah, can we get some good snacks and beverages right now? It's hot."

The short haired girl was moving her head around, her eyes hunting for a good looking snack underneath the shady sunglasses.

Dressed in a graphic black t-shirt, a black pair of jeans and white sneakers, Nara completely opposed her best friend's summer dress, Eun had a collection of summer dresses of all sizes and patterns, flowy and colourful outfits filled her wardrobe.

Her favourite however was the below knee length small flower patterned summer dress and never sunglasses unless they were as colourful her dresses.

"Woah, this street is too crowded. Do u want to buy anything?" asked Eun.

"No, there's a juice stand over there, what do you want?"

"Get me a lemonade to cool this heat." Eun pretended to fan her face with her hands.

"Someone finally noticed the weather."

Eun shrugged while Nara headed towards the stand that was a few blocks away, she stood looking around at people, vendors and young children playing, enjoying the atmosphere.

--------

The four men stood up ready to leave, Jimin was looking out the terrace when he noticed a familiar face, familiar curls and a familiar halo.

It was her, the dancing girl by the fountain; his breath was snatched out of his lungs.

"Hyung, we need to leave, what are you looking at?"

"It-.. it's her!"

Jungkook looked through the crowds, he smiled when he noticed the girl.

How did he know it was the girl? It was so obvious, Jimin's style, the dress, cute face, flat heels and overall small, to fit him. The youngest found himself snickering.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Wha-"

"Go introduce yourself."

"I can't just-"

"Oh cut it, I will be the one teaching you how to flirt? Now go before I do."

Jimin clutched onto his polaroid, he was nervous, heck he has never been this nervous before, except for that one time he had to introduce himself as the transfer student at 2nd grade,he remembered the feeling and despised it.

Jimin was always the smooth talker, the flirty friend and the wingman of the group, so a girl knocking him off his feet? That was something new.

Taking baby steps forward with Jungkook shooing him every now and then, he took in a deep breath and marched,

Jimin stood in front of the girl, a few feet away, her big brown shiny eyes looking at him in curiosity made him freak out

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

He tried to hold it in.

"AAa hey umm wanna take a - a pola, polaro shit a polarood damn it a pilaroid AHH a p-o-l-a-r-o-i-d yes! A polaroid. Wanna take a polaroid? With me?"

Jimin stood there his face flushed in red, Jungkook facepalming behind him, this wasn't how it should have gone, he messed up and at that moment, she either thought he was a weirdo or his idiocy had a tongue of its own.

The girl blinked twice before her lips turned into a smile.

"Yes."

Jimin breathed out in relief not believing any of what happened, he stood beside her, his shaky hands trying to steady the camera at a good angle, the camera was shaking, too much shaking but his heart was shaken even more as it skipped a beat when she held the other side of it stabilizing it.

He pressed the button and took it down, waiting for the picture to come out but instead of looking at the picture his eyes held hers, both of them lost in a trance.

Jimin found himself studying her face, her delicate features, her lips started moving but he couldn't make up what she said.

"It's out,"

"What?"

"The picture."

Oh,

"EUN!" called out a girl a few meters away, glaring at him.

"I need to leave," she muttered before disappearing through the crowds.

Jimin's hand reaching out to what his mouth couldn't say.

Wait,

Eun.

-----
A/N

Long chapter