VII

"HE DELETED THE VIDEO!"

"I didn't know you wanted it that bad! PLUS IT TOOK TOO MUCH MEMORY!"

The two men stood shouting at one another, it wasn't new, it was rather the norm. Hoseok and Namjoon standing in between the two raging men trying to calm either or hopefully both.

"What are you so mad for?! You took MY camera without telling me!"

Jungkook was pissed, he wouldn't easily get mad, mostly he'd just be messing with the shortest without any hard feelings, for the sake of fun.

But this, this was something else, no one and he meant it when he said 'NO ONE' dared to touch 'HIS' camera.

"But Namjoon hyung told you!"

"He didn't say sh-"

All heads turned towards the said man who replied with a sheepish smile,

"Sorry, I slept."

Jimin looked at the three of them, he sighed and just left.

"You let him take my camera!? How could you do this to me? What have I ever done to you?"

The youngest started whining, his hand flapping over his head in a dramatic manner while Namjoon's hands were in front of him trying to clarify what he forgot doing.

"I was so tired after cleaning up and just slept."

They both went on with the quarrel.

Looking over at Jimin, Hoseok noticed the disappointment on his face he tried to hush the others.

"Guys, look over."

They all went silent glancing at their friend.

"Hey, what are you so upset for? I will get you new zink papers, the expensive ones too and we can go to that fountain again," Hoseok cooed.

"It isn't about that,"

The silence made Jimin continue with his mumbling,

"It's just that film.."

Dumbfounded, Namjoon tried matching the pieces as Jungkook just splurted it all out.

"There was a girl."

"You filmed a girl without permission?!" Namjoon had his eyes wide open, getting alarmed at the situation.

"Ooh, I didn't know Jimin was a weirdo," Hoseok snickered.

"No! Not that way. She just came in my view while I was filming, she was dancing near the fountain," and as his friends started making faces he continued, screeching, "IN A CHILDISH WAY! INNOCENTLY DANCING AND SKIPPING AROUND!"

"Never mind, I'll rest for a bit then we can go for lunch."

Jimin put his head on the pillow ignoring their whispers to each other.

-----

Unlike earlier, the streets were buzzing with tourists and street vendors everywhere.

Walking together in two rows the eldest two taking the lead in navigation to find the best restaurant in town, they decided to break into two groups and whoever finds it first rings the others.

Once the youngest were alone, Jungkook had been wondering about one thing.

"Hyung, do you believe in love at first sight?"

He asked.

"What are you talking about, Kookie?" Jimin chuckled, "Who falls in love with just one look?"

"It's just that you really wanted that video."

"Ahh I see, no, she just looked good, you know cute and maybe I exaggerated a bit," Jimin laughed it off, "sorry about your camera."

Ultimately reaching the said restaurant, the street looked way too familiar for Jimin despite never being there before.

"Ah finally, I'll call the others."

"Jungkook, didn't we just pass by here?"

Jungkook looked at him wide eyed.

"No we didn't, let's go"

Reaching the table outside in the terrace with a magnificent view of the local life, they set their stuff aside and waited patiently.

"I think it was just physical attraction."

Jimin mumbled to himself but the youngest had already heard it.

It was much more than that.

----
A/N

Is it boring? Idk but transitions are a must

Im open for criticism