IX

The walk was quiet for the two girls as they roamed the city

"Um, nice lemonade," said Eun trying to break the ice, the taller hadn't spoken since she saw her with the boy.

Eun knew Nara was mad, she hated having to deal with strangers so what Eun did was considered a crime for Nara.

"Can I try yours?" Eun continued when she got no response.

Nara took in a deep breath.

"5 minutes is all I leave you for and you're already making friends with a weird boy-man looking thing?"

"I wasn't making friends, he approached me first and I just couldn't be mean."

"Really? What did he want?" Nara spoke sternly.

"He wanted to take a photo."

"He wanted you to take a photo of him?" Nara started settling down, maybe he was just a tourist and she overreacted.

"No a picture with him."

"You took a picture with a stranger?!"

Eun just marched forwards pretending to not hear her.

"You'll die killed one day."

------

Eun,

Eun is her name,

What a beautiful name,

It sounds so musical,

It even magically fits with mine,

This must be fate,

"Jimin, can you hear me? Hello?"

Eunmin,

Is that our daughter's name? I love it,

"The hell is wrong with him?"

"Jungkook, admit it, what did you do?"

I see our little family, they must all look like her,

I can see us growing together,

Wonderful,

"I swear I didn't do anything! He just took a photo with that girl and froze with that stupid smile on his face."

"I think he's dead."

She looks so beautiful in white,

"Could she be a witch?"

"Noo, guys I think our Jiminie's in love."

"Pfft, love? She doesn't even know his name."

She doesn't even know my name,

She doesn't even know my name?

"SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW MY NAME?!"

"Thank God, you're alive."

"What?"

"You've been zoning out for the past 10 minutes or more." Namjoon replied calmly, looking at his wristwatch.

"Guys! She doesn't even know my name!"

"How would she know your name idiot when you couldn't even talk," Jungkook sneered.

"Hey! I was nervous okay?"

"OK, calm down let's figure out where to start out trip now," Hoseok said finding the directions on the map.

"Eenie minnie jimin! Can't talk without a stutter! Eeeee ee," Jungkook was singing like a little kid, teasing the older man.

"HEY! STOP IT!"

---------

"Oh my God! I messed up!" Jimin whined for the nth time since they got to the hotel after a long walk through the city.

"Did you really have to tease him, Kook? Now we won't sleep!"

"Her first impression of me was a stuttering weirdo! Aaaaaahhh!"

"It wasn't that bad Jimin, I mean look at the positive side she said yes, right? Then she doesn't think you're a weirdo," Namjoon with bloodshot eyes tried to smile at Jimin and despite it looking murderous, Jimin appreciated it.

"You really think so?"

"Yes, yes, I do, now why don't you look at the picture and head to sleep, huh?"

"Or just keep freaking quiet!" snarled Hoseok.

Jimin's eyes lit up suddenly and he rushed over to his mini bag.

"Hyung! Do you wanna see her?"

Namjoon said desperately, "um sure why not?"

Handing Namjoon the polaroid ever so gently, Jimin shouted,

"Wait! No! You'll tear it! I'll hold it for you,"

Jimin took it back and put it in front of Namjoon's face who tried to not be offended.

"Isn't she pretty?"

"Yea she's cute, now go sleep."

Jimin stopped midway to his bed,

"Jungkook, do you wanna see her?"

"I saw her, hyung."

"Oh right you were there then Hoseok hyung do you wanna see her?"

"Tomorrow Jimin, I'm so sleepy," Hoseok said in a hoarse voice, he really wanted to snap Jimin's neck right then and there but the adventure they had today got the best of him.

"Ok, guys goodnight," the glint in his eyes never dimming.

He opened the desk lamp next to his bed and held the polaroid smiling at it, he couldn't help but admire their smiling faces.

Her smile that broke right through him.

"JIMIN TURN THE *BEEP* LIGHTS OFF!" Hoseok roared behind him and Jimin hurriedly turned the switch off.

------

A/N

That was *phew*

I can't help but think this chapter is cute, my heart uwu

Anyway in case u r wondering, this is how i picture jimin at the end of the chapter

Have a lovely day ahead!