XIV

It was Eun's friend, the only difference was instead of her casual outfit, she wore a dress shirt and classic pants

It was Eun's friend, the only difference was instead of her casual outfit, she wore a dress shirt and classic pants. She walked towards their table. Jimin's breath hitched as he hid his face quickly as she passed by, heading to the table behind him. Only then did he breathe.

"I'll be back in a few minutes for your order."

The four sat gnawing at the leather cased menu. They looked upon the unnecessarily long names, detailed descriptions and the sky high prices.

"Hyung, are you sure-"

Jungkook was cut mid-sentence by a determined Namjoon.

"Yes, Jungkook, I am. It's our day after all."

Hoseok looked at Namjoon with a doubtful look.

"Dude, look up the prices. We don't need expensive food to celebrate. These are a lot for a couple of plates."

Namjoon sighed,

"No, it's a yearly event. Don't break the rituals. Jungkook choose what you want, I'm paying."

"Yea, hyung, don't break the rituals" Jungkook mimicked as he clapped his hands together, too excited to choose what to eat.

"Okay but Jungkook pays for dessert," said Hoseok glaring at the youngest as the latter's once swaying arms dropped.

"WHAT? BUT THA-"

"Nope, you promised me lunch and dessert at the airport and I'm being nice by letting you pay for dessert only."

"But, hyung-" Jungkook whined, "uugh fine."

Jimin was quiet, lost in thought.

Is Eun here? Now? She comes to this place?

And what scared him most.

Is this her lifestyle?

He wanted to look around, search for her but he was worried, their worlds were too different.

His train of thoughts was cut out as he heard his friends call out his name.

"Jimin? You there? What will you order?"

His eyes were wide, he didn't think of the food. Damn it, he didn't even read the menu. Feeling guilty of not spending time with his friends, he stuttered on his words.

"Um, I'll have anything- whatever you're having."

He looked down at his feet, failing to notice Hoseok's long stare at the woman that first lead them in, now taking their orders.

"Your order will be ready in 15 minutes, sir. Do you need anything else?"

Namjoon was about to decline her offer when he was cut off by none other than the all flirty Hoseok.

"Are you on the menu?"

Namjoon shut his eyes, mentally face palming.

"No, thanks that'll be all."