Chapter IX

My head falls on Andrew's chest and I trail my finger on his chest. Making circles and feeling the goose bumps appear on his skin.

He laughs softly and I look up at him.

"What?" I ask, a smile on my face.

We were on the couch with a blanket over us.

We were both parched and out of breathe from all of the...extra activities.

Andrew's hair was matted to the side of his head with sweat and I bet my hair wasn't that beautiful.

Andrew takes my hand and laces it up with his.

"I really love you right now Cassidy."

I smile and push myself up to his head and peck him on the cheek.

"I think I might love you too."

His smile widens and he starts to trace my side, his finger lingering on the side of my bare breast.

I giggle and bat it away.

"Stop. I'm tired. I need a nap."

His finger goes down to my thigh and it lingers up.

"Andrew!" I say, swatting his hand away again.

"You can sleep...and I can play."

He whips the blanket off and bites his lip, trying to look sexy. Sadly, it works.

I hop off of him and wrap myself in the blanket, looking around for my bando and my bikini bottoms.

"Where did you put my swim suit Andrew?"

I turn and see him in his boxers, standing up and looking out of the window, a nervous look on his face.

"Andrew? What's wrong?"

I go over to him and put my hand on his back, trying to see what's outside.

"Up! Go up the stairs! NOW!" Andrew screams.

I run up the stairs and run to the most boy-ish room in the house.

I go in to Andrew's room and shut the door quietly before Andrew bursts in.

"What the hell Andrew? What's happening right now?"

He rakes his hand through his hair, calming down his nerves.

"My dad's home. FUCK!"

He swipes his hand through his bedside table and things clatter to the floor loudly.

"Andrew!" He starts to pant and sits on his bed with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad about your dad being here?"

He looks up at me and offers a weak smile.

"When I was little, I guess he used to rape my sister. And then he, uh, I guess he used to kind of touch her as well. And, uh, I asked him about it, when I was little, and he said that he could show me. And you have to remember that I was, like 8 or whatever. And the stories goes, that I raped my sister as well."

Bile rises up my throat, but I choke it down.

He grabs my hands and I look up at him.

"Please believe that I didn't rape her on purpose. Please."

I get up from the floor and walk around his room with my hand on my forehead and my eyes closed.

I hear the bed creak and footsteps on the floor: Andrew got up.