EPILOGUE

Olivia gave birth to her daughter 5 years ago. She named her Love and Brian proposed to her a couple days after.

They went to comunity college together and mom took care of Love when they were at school. She had a special connetion with her.

Andy went to Linfield College in Oregon. It was a bit of a comute since we lived in California.

But he had 1 more year left and we're still very much in love.

I'm going to SJVC to be a doctor.

Andy and I facetime every night and he travels back for weekends sometimes.

I trsut him enough to know that he's not going to cheat.

My 2nd year of college, I found out I was pregnant with a boy.

9 months later, out popped Chris.

Funny thing is, is that Chris (my old boyfriend) delievered my baby.

We talked for a bit and he said that he was dating some girl named Milly.

I laughed and Andy chuckled.

So, you could say that everything turned out just fine.

Olivia and Brian are getting married in a couple years, and so are Andy and I.

Yup, we're still not married. I told him that I have to be done with SJVC before we get married and make it final.

I told him that him going to another state for college wa a test to see how we would do.

So far, my Kissing Booth Guy is doing great.

Everything is just fine and dandy.

Until Chris grows up and wants to go to a fair where they have a kissing booth.

Ow. My head hurt just by thinking about that.

And if it does happen, let's hope that he doesn't fall in love with the girl across from him.

Kissing Booth's can be pretty damn strong.

Hell, it brought your father and I together.

So. Now that you know the entire story, you know what happened.

It took awhile to write the whole story to you, but daddy has been teaching mommy how to write better.

You'll probably never find this letter, but we won't hide it from you. So if you look for it, you'll find it.

But you won't remember any of this.

It's just another love story.

You won't remember it.

But if you do, you'll remember how much mommy loves daddy and how much daddy loves mommy.

If they ask you about your family in school, just say...

Say whatever you want.

Because this is your story.

It was always you.

Always.

Love,

Mommy and Daddy