Chapter 13

Make sure you guys leave some comments!

                          Luna

"Adrian!" I call as I enter our hotel room in Chicago. I look around the suite and enter our bedroom, seeing nothing. I slip my phone out of my pocket and begin to undress myself. Once I'm in comfortable clothing, I dial Adrian's number, sighing when I hear his voice mail. I grab the multiple shopping bags that are next to the door and bring them into the bedroom. Groaning, I plop down onto the large bed and turn on the television to occupy myself. I spend the next hour laughing at episodes of The Office while I wait for Adrian to call me back. It isn't long before I get bored of the television and eventually fall into a deep slumber.

Before I know it, I'm being woken up by a heavy body laying on top of me. My eyes flutter open and I spot my handsome man staring at me with a grin. A small smile makes its way onto my face. "When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago," Adrian replies, resting his head on my belly. "I saw you sleeping and thought I'd come bother you."

I gently run my fingers through his hair. "You always bother me while I'm asleep."

"Cause you're so cute when you're sleeping and I just wanna touch you and squeeze you."

"You're annoying," I giggle. My attention is shifted when I hear my phone vibrating next to me. I quickly answer it, seeing that it's a FaceTime call from my best friend.

"Hi baby!" Gio's voice bursts through the phone.

"What's up, love?" I answer with a bright smile. Adrian's head snaps up to me, a curious look on his face. I give him a reassuring smile and continue to play with his hair.

"Nothing much," Gio shrugs. "I'm just missing you again."

"You're really going through it, huh?" I ask with a small frown.

"You have no idea," he sighs. "I have a question."

"Go ahead," I nod.

"When I come down there on Friday, can I stay with you for the rest of your trip?"

"For the rest of my trip?" I raise an eyebrow. "Why? What's going on?"

"A lot," he lets out a deep chuckle, running his hands over his face. "But I miss you and I need your hugs and kisses and cuddles," he says in a voice similar to mine.

"Of course! You can have however many hugs and kisses and cuddles as you would like!"

"Right. Thank you, Luna."

"No problem, Dear," I assure him. I glance at his background and furrow my brows. "Gio, are you in my bedroom?"

He lets out a loud laugh. "Yeah. I missed you so I snuck into your parents house and laid in your bed."

"You're such a weirdo. Let me see Aurora." Gio picks up the puppy, which is laying next to him and puts her in the camera. As soon as Aurora sees my face, she begins to wag her tail and bark. "Hi baby!"

"Oh so she gets that enthusiastic greeting but I get a dry one?" Gio raises an eyebrow.

"I love you."

"Yeah whatever," he chuckles. "I'm gonna go now. I'm going to the bar with the guys."

"Oh... 'the guys' huh?" I say, dryly.

"Yes. The guys. Stop being jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"Then what's up with your little attitude?" he raises an eyebrow at me.