Chapter 16

Make sure to leave some feedback!❤️

                       Adrian

I groan as Luna and I quietly sit in the car, on our way home. It has been completely silent since we've entered and I am honestly tired of it. Luna stares out of his window as I try my best to keep my eyes on the road. After a few more minutes, he pulls out his cellphone and begins to scroll through it. I grab his phone with my free hand and set it down in the cup holder. "We need to talk about this, Luna."

"I honestly don't know what else there is to talk about," he rolls his eyes. "All I said was that I'm not comfortable with it. That's it."

"But why aren't you comfortable with it? It's not like we're planning to have sex."

"You think I should be comfortable with you hanging out with a guy that's practically in love with you?" Luna squints his eyes at me. "Someone who has tried to force himself upon you. I'm just supposed to be okay with that?"

"If you trust me, you should be fine with it. I'm not going to do anything with him."

"I do trust you Adrian," Luna sighs. "Can you stop saying that I don't?"

"That's what it seems like to me!" I tell him. Once again, we sit in silence for a moment as he stares down at his lap.

"Can you take me to my hotel?" he asks, quietly.

I let out a dry chuckle. "I knew it.." I mumble to myself.

"Adrian! I do trust you!" he exclaims. "How many times do I have to say it?!"

I roll my eyes. "I'm not taking you to your hotel because you wanna run away from the issue at hand."

"Stop saying I don't trust you."

"Well it seems that way! You hang out with a boy all the time and you two say that you love each other! What's the difference?"

"Gio is my best friend, of course we love each other. Don't even bring him into this," Luna sits back in his seat as I pull the car into my garage. We both get out of the car.

"I think I should be able to do whatever I want," I say as we carry our bags into the house.

"Fine, Adrian. Go hang out with him," Luna places the plastic bags on the counter. "I don't care, anymore."

"Fine then I will," I shrug with a roll of my eyes. "And I'll fuck him too, just so you can say you were right," I mutter under my breath. I realize what I said as Luna freezes before bursting into tears. Almost instantly, my heart drops and I try to catch him before he can run away. "Baby...I didn't me–"

"P-Please let me go..." he begs as he uses one hand to cover his face and the other to pry my arms from around his waist. Defeated, I let go of him and watch as he runs upstairs into my bedroom. I curse myself and put my head in my hands, completely ashamed at my lack of sensitivity. After a few minutes, I begin to slowly put away the groceries, making sure to leave Luna's items on the counter. Once I'm done, I head upstairs to check on him. After two knocks on my locked bedroom door, I receive no response besides the sobs from the other side.

"Baby...please open the door..." I plead, resting my forehead against the wall. Still no response. With a sigh, I slide down to the ground and decide to wait for him to open the door. It takes about an hour or two before the crying completely subsides. I stand up and open the door, seeing that it is now unlocked. I spot Luna curled into a ball on the bed as he sleeps. His puffy eyes match his red, tear stained cheeks, showing that he'd cried himself to sleep. He looks as fragile as glass as he holds himself while he sleeps. I tip toe over to the bed and softly press my lips to his forehead before going into my closet. I quickly change into some comfortable clothes and make my way out of the room, careful not to wake my lover.