Prologue

"You won't answer my calls, texts or even talk to me in class. What the hell is wrong with you Hunter." I yell as I turn around to face him. My breathe catches in my throat, like the first time I remember catching him starring at me. His light brown hair was longer than last time, but still it looked soft and I was itching to run my hands through it. I look up into his big blue eyes, framed by his long dark lashes. I look further down to his full red colored lips, lips that I so desperately wanted to feel against mine.

"Why are you trying so hard to hide from me," I say quietly, my voice cracks

but I stay strong. I look up at him, he was my hero, my only friend and he had hurt me. Finally after a couple of long quiet minutes, he opens his mouth and speaks.

"I think I'm falling for you..." he says quietly, taking my hand in his. I pull my hand back and look down at the ground.

"No your not." He looks down at me,

"And why not?" he asks me and I say.

"Because I'm not the kind of girl that guys fall in love with," I scream and run away. Hearing him calling my name but I run on. Further and further away until finally I fall down and let the tears come, fogging my vision. Why did he say that, he knew I liked him some how and he played with my feelings. How rude of him to hide from me, leaving me with the assignment to hand in tomorrow which I still hadn't finished off completely.

"Destiny?"