Chapter Twenty-Three

"Hello lovely, you wanna tell me something" Annabelle says the next morning. I quickly tie my hair, it looked good in a fishtail braid if I do say so myself.

"Your hair is fine, now tell me is it true?" I glance over at her, wondering what she was talking about.

"Is what true," I say, while watching people walk past us. Annabelle grabs my arm and drags me to the side of the hallway and glares at me.

"I had to find out from Felix this morning that you, you are dating Hunter," she cries shaking me. People around us glance at us, some in shock, others give us smile while others just glare at me. Yeah I guess they were shocked that out of everyone here, I was actually with Hunter.

"I was going to tell you," I say quietly, just stop shaking me please I thought. She must have heard my inner thoughts cause she stops shaking me.

"Oh well who cares, I'm just glad you two are finally dating now officially," she says smiling and hugging me. I accept her hug, and hug her back.

"Finally, what do you mean by that?" I ask her as we resume our walking to class.

"Duh Destiny, I thought you were smart honey," she says smiling, I laugh.

"Obliviously not," I say after I had stopped laughing long enough to say it.

"You couldn't tell that he has liked you for months girl," she says shocked, glancing at me. I stop and stand still, in the middle of the hallway. People glare at me as the walk around me, some push and shove.

"Oh my gosh you really didn't know," Annabelle says clearly shocked. I shake my head, Hunter actually liked me, for months he liked me. He could have anyone he wanted but he waited for me for months.

"Girls off to class thank you," we look up to see Mr Chimes behind us. We both nod our heads and quickly walk off to out class, taking our seats just as the bell goes. Bing! Crap was that my phone, I glance around but it seems like no one noticed. Thankfully it wasn't turned up all the way with the volume. When Miss Grayson writes something on the board, I take my phone out of my pocket and check my messages. I had four new messages, I frown. Was I popular today or something. I check them, they were from Matt, Maggie, Hunter and my mum. I open Hunter's first, actually where was he. I haven't seem him all morning and here I was in Maths, and my neighbor/partner isn't beside me.

Cocky Idiot: Sorry I'm running late, Hazel has been rushed to emergency room :( I will try and make it back to you as soon as possible, I miss you <3

Oh no poor Hazel, I hope everything will be alright. I re-read the second part of his message, aww he missed me.

Me: Aw I hope everything goes well with Hazel :( Don't rush, take your time. I miss you too <3

Yeah that sounded good, I press send and go on to check mums message.

Mum: You're dating someone, I hope it's Hunter, he is such a sweet, kind guy :) see you at home, I'm making your favorite.

Hmm well how did my mother know I was dating someone. Maybe my mum had super powers, yeah that's probably right. I than check Matt's text. So far so good, I glance up quickly to check Miss Grayson, she was still writing on the board.

Matt: I knew it ;)

Oh yeah that was classic Matt for you.

Me: Yeah yeah of course you do :P

Lastly I check Maggie's message, I was a roll with answering these messages without getting caught.

Maggie: Hi Destiny, Matt gave me your number hope you don't mind. I just wanted to say congratulations :) you both make each other so happy and it's the perfect fit. I also wanted to let you know that Matt and I will start at your school next Monday :) just if you were wondering. Talk to you soon Destiny :D