Chapter Five

"How did football practice go Hayden?" dad asks before he shoves a mouthful of food in his mouth. I look over at Hayden who was sitting quietly in the corner eating his cereal. I glance down at my toast covered in jam, Hayden hadn't been the same sense Friday afternoon.

"It was ok," he mumbles as he gets up and puts his bowl in the sink and walks off.

"Mum?" says Felix looking over at mum who was making herself some toast.

"He's fine honey, hurry and eat your breaky before it gets soggy," she says not looking over at him. I look over at dad who was frowning deep in thought. That was weird, something was definitely wrong, he never just said football was just ok.

"Hurry up, I'm leaving in five," Hayden tells the both of us before going outside. Felix looks worried and scared, it doesn't suit his cute little face. I had to find out what was going on, and fix it fast.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What's bothering you Hayden?" I ask as soon as Felix is out of the car. All I could see was his sad hurt little face when Hayden told him to hurry up and get out of the car. No goodbye or love you buddy, just get out.

"Nothing is bothering me," he mumbles, but I see the way his knuckles turn white against the steering wheel.

"Yes there is and you're going to tell me now," I say crossing my arms and looking over at him.

"Mind your own damn business Destiny," he snaps at me. I flinch, Hayden and I were close actually all three of us were close as siblings. We hardly fought, except when one of our pranks went to the next stage and got out of hand. But never has Hayden snapped at me, at least not as bad as this.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." he trails off sadly. I had never seen my brother this upset before.

"It's just what?" I ask him slowly, maybe he would talk to me. But before he could, he parked the car and got out. I blinked to see that we were indeed in the school parking lot. I frowned but got out, I looked over at Hayden but he just locked the car and walked off not even looking my way once.

"Love you too bro," I mumble to myself as I turn around, I crash into someone who had been standing right behind me.

"Oh god Annabelle," I mumble as I rub my shoulder, Annabelle glares at me.

"You should watch who's behind you," she says but we both burst out laughing.

"Did you get a surprise message at all?" she asks innocently as we make our way to maths. I frown slightly and look over at her, how could see know unless.

"A little bird told me," she says factly, as she slides into her seat. I grin at her old choice of words.

"That little bird must have gave someone my number without asking, naughty bird," I say shaking my finger at her, she starts laughing.

"Who's a naughty bird now," says a deep voice beside my ear. I jump and turn around to see a grinning Hunter leaning back in his desk. Breathe Destiny, just breathe but as I take in his choice of clothing I swear I stop breathing. Long dark jeans, a tight fitting grey top which showed off his rip stomach. Oh mother of god, does he get more hotter each time I see him. I blink as I see his blue eyes lock onto mine, but then he look over at Annabelle.

"Thanks for that birdie," he says birdie as if he was talking to a super hot girl, in this case he was. Annabelle.

"Remember what I said Hunter," Annabelle says Hunter's name as if it was a sour lemon that was on her tongue. I shake just imagining a lemon on my tongue, sour yuck.

"You cold there Destiny?" Hunter asks returning to look at me with a slight frown.

"Nope," I say my p make a pop sound, he does his half grin thing.

"Welcome class," says our teacher coming in and smiling at us. "Today we are getting into pares and doing a worksheet and before you ask, I'll let you choose your partners for today." The class jumps up and lets out a whoop, moving to there partners who were there friends. I move over to Annabelle, but she gives me a small smile and gets up and walks across the room to sit beside a girl named Amber. I sigh as I close my eyes, I feel someone move and sit down beside me, the chair cracking under the weight.

"Well hello there partner." Oh lord I forgot about my damn punishment, I open one eye to see Hayden grinning at me. This was gonna be a long day, I look at the clock to see we still had fifty-seven minutes left of this lesson.

"Hi," I end up saying dumbly, I wanted to whack myself but I see his grin widen.

"Hi."

***

Well guys what did you think of this chapter, I hope you liked it :) I guess you're wondering what's wrong with Hayden well the thing is... You're gonna have to keep reading to find out hehe. Oh and to let you guys know, there's gonna be two special bonus chapters next. One in Destiny's view, the other in Hunter's view. I'll hurry and get them finished and post them tomorrow because guess what... What you guys can't guess oh well I'll tell you's.. It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm so excited :P hehe so don't forget to like and or comment and have a lovely day or night wherever you are :)

Amy xxx

P.S please if you would kindly tell your friends all about me and this story so I can get more readers to read this that would be kindly appreciated. Thanks guys and happy reading :)

P.P.S if there is any spelling mistakes or punctuation errors in these chapters don't worry once I'm finished this story, I'll go back and fix them. Bye guys :P