Chapter Twenty-Two Hayden's POV

This chapter is dedicated to Crnbear for all her love and support she's given me through out this story. Thanks so much for the comments and votes, please check out her page and her story Mockingjay Elementary :) Guys this is a Hayden chapter that Crnbear thought would be nice to have so here it is :) don't forget to follow her cause she is seriously amazing and such a wonderful person xxx

The past few months have been interesting. My sister was seeing the new guy, Hunter Woods who was known to break girls hearts, at least they were only friends for now. I was cautious and un-sure of why Hunter was so obsessed with Destiny. Sure my sister was gorgeous, sweet, kind, caring and just amazing but she didn't see herself like that. If Hunter broke her heart, I don't know how she would handle it, that was my main worry. That if Hunter hurt her, made her upset or anything, what would Destiny do. My sister only deserves the best there is, someone who loves her and will always stay with her though bad and good. Someone who I don't think Hunter fitted the criteria for, he seemed nice but then he changes. I hear a car turn into the driveway, that must be them. I get up and walk towards the window, peeking out quietly. I could see Destiny leaning down on Hunter's side of the vehicle, what was she saying. I quickly move towards the front door, flinging it open. I hear Destiny's last few words.

"I uh..." she says in a small, soft quiet voice. I have to say something and quick.

"Thanks for bringing her back in one piece Woods," I say as I walk out the front door towards them. I always used last names when talking to guys, unless they were my best mate or something. I guess it's cause I was use to saying last names in footy. I glance at Destimy to see her face had fallen, but she also looked relieved. What were they saying before I came out.

"Oh no problem Hayden," Hunter says nodding his head at me. It felt weird hearing my first name from him, I was use to Rose even though I didn't like it. A guy with the last name Rose, I don't know how all the males survived with the last name Rose in my family tree.

"Did I interrupt something here?" I ask raising my eyebrows at my sister. She looks down, and quickly jumps back like she had gotten bitten or something, and glances away. I watch as Hunter smirks at her.

"Nope," she says quickly, the same time Hubter says.

"Yes," Destiny turns and glares at him, Hunter just smiles at her.

"So you uh what?" Hunter asks looking at Destiny, smiling at her discomfort.

"I uh.. just wanted to say thanks again and I'll see you tomorrow at school," Destiny says waving at him, then she turns and quickly flees the scene, closing the front door behind her gently.

"She had a great time Hayden," says Hunter quietly glancing up at the stars. The strange thing was, I believed him, Destiny did seem happier. "So did I," he continues smiling, he glances at me. I stand to the side, letting him speak. He seemed to be telling the truth, they both seemed happy.

"She doesn't see that she's amazing does she?" Hunter asks quietly, looking up at me. I sadly shake my head, no she didn't see how amazing she really was. That was a problem, she put herself down, she didn't believe that she was gorgeous or amazing, she just thought she was average.

"But she is amazing, more than that actually," Hunter says smiling happily. I had to agree with him there. I was listening to the tone he was using, soft and sweet, awe, like he really did care for her.

"Hunter," I say leaning down on the window sill, Hunter looks over at me.

"Yeah?" he asks, he sounded a little worried.

"Do you care for my sister?" I ask him, watching for his reaction. I needed to know if the rumors were true, was he a heartbreaker or was he a sweet, caring guy. A good enough guy for my sister. Hunter looks over at me, his eyes were bright in the moonlight.

"Of course I do, I really like her. I know that she probably thinks I'm crazy or you probably don't think I'm good enough for her and I get that. I don't think I'm good enough for her myself so, but if you give me this one chance to show you that I really do care for her Hayden. I've been through a lot of bad times, but with meeting Destiny, she just makes my day you know, her smiles, her laughs, her kind words," he trails off glancing up at the window above the kitchen. Destiny's room.

"She does have that affect," I agree with him. "And don't give up on her Hunter, she needs someone just as much as you obliviously need her." With that said, I nod my head and head back inside.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now that I had gotten my sister and Hunter out of the way. I still had two things to worry about, god being eighteen sucked big times. I flick through all the collage brooches that I had been accepted into, then throw them back down onto my desk. I didn't know which one to go for, either I went with the sports or the music. It didn't seem that hard of a choice but really it was. Dani, the girl I really liked was going to the music one for her big chance. I was accepted in as well but I enjoyed my footy, my friends were going there, my dad went there. Do I pick the girl I think I love and want to spend the rest of my life with or the thing I loved playing the most?

***

Here's Hayden's chapter guys, I hope I did an alright job at it :P I will probably be posting chapter twenty-three later today or tomorrow I'm not quite sure yet. But again don't forget to check out Crnbear and her story, cause it's amazing and she's just amazing too :) Thanks guys for all the views, votes and comments, it really means the world to me to see you guys loving my story :) Don't forget to continue to vote, comment, share and comment what book you guys want next cause I'll be starting it really soon and I'll like you guys to choose which one you want next :) also if there is spelling mistakes in these chapters I'm sorry, I'll go back and fix them as soon as I can. So with all that said guys, have a wonderful day, keep being awesome and I'll post the next chapter soon :D

Amy xxx