Chapter Nine Hunter's POV

It had been two weeks sense Matt moved in with me. Ok that sounds to weird, sense Matt had ended up moving into one of the spare bedrooms. There that sounds a bit better, I think at least. I had been trying to track down that guy that had gotten Matt kicked out of his own house but so far no one had heard or knew anything. That was until my phone started ringing loudly. I jumped up and grabbed the phone.

"Is this Hunter?" asks a deep guy voice on the other end.

"Yeah it's Hunter and you are?" I ask back, maybe I was about to get some news.

"Mike, I know Matt from school."

"Anyway I now where Brock is," Mike says gaining my attention.

"You do?" I ask surprised, no one had seen him or heard anything.

"Yeah he's at that pub/restaurant thing down on Dettol street. You know where that is right?" Mike says cutting out a bit.

"Yeah I know the location, thanks mate you've been a great help," I say thanking him. Mike says watch my back and hangs up. I grab my keys and hop in my car, within the next few minutes I had a plan.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I open the door, and walk into the pub section of the place. It was very dirty, musty, and let's say rotten. I divert my eyes away from two teens feeling each other up, and focus my attention at the bar. I could see a big guy sitting in front of the bar, dark red hair on his thick head. Why did Matt even invite him to his place I had no idea but I did know that he wasn't going back.

I walk over to the bar and stand behind this guy, I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Who the hell are you?" he asks turning around and nearly spilling his drink.

"Are you Brock?" I ask instead, the guy frowns and looks at me.

"Yes I'm Brock.. now who are you?" he asks, I could tell that he actually wasn't to drunk.

"Michael," I say quickly and swiftly, never tell a stranger your real name.

"What do you want?" he asks taking a sip of his drink, I could spy him watching one of the tall blondes to my left. Before I could think properly, I grab Brock by his collar and pull him up. Brock was tall but not as tall as me, his eyes widen in shock before turning angry.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," he yells loudly, people glance over our way wondering what was going on. I continue to shove past the people and outside in the parking lot still dragging Brock behind me.

"What the hell?" he says running his neck once I let go of his collar. He's glaring at me, but I don't care.

"You want to know what the hell, well here's what's the hell. You went to my friends place, and hid something inside his room, his parents found out and he's kicked out of his own home. That's what's going on asshole," I yell at him angrily.

{Sorry for swearing, I was gonna take it out but then it sounded stupid and didn't look right. If you don't like it please skip this chapter and continue reading because it's just the fight in this chapter but read the last few pages of this chapter because something happens. Again I'm sorry if you guys don't like this part of the story with the swearing, I'll try and keep it low-key with not that much swearing. Now back to this chapter people who are still reading this}

"I don't know who you are talking about?" Brock says angrily, still rubbing his neck.

"Don't play dumb here King," I say angrily taking a step towards him, standing to my full height.

"I am not in the mood today," I threaten softly, Brock's eyes darken.

"You mean that Matthew kid," he says.