Chapter Fifteen

"This is gonna be epic," squeals Annabelle as she pulls over on the side of the road.

"Totally," I say slowly, glancing around us. The actual party was in the middle of the woods, on top of a steepish mountain. There were big fancy cars parked everywhere, on the road, on the grass even in between trees. Did I mention Kelly lived in a giant mansion because well she does. Kelly is well your average popular cheerleader, long blond hair, the shiny bright blue eyes and long tan legs. Thankfully this isn't your average high school and cheerleaders aren't mean to you, instead they are anything but mean. Although you still sometimes got your mean girls, but they were few and far between. Kelly and the rest of the squad were good friends with everyone, and tonight they were throwing a party to celebrate making the semi-finals of cheerleading. The party was already in full swing as I glance up open mouthed at the house. Big, tall white three story mansion, did I mention it was three stories high. Already the poor shrubs surrounding the mansion was covered in toilet paper, the grassland was also covered in red cups. Someone wasn't going to have fun cleaning all this up.

"Earth to Destiny. God I take you out to a party with really loud music, people screaming and you still zone out," complains Annabelle loudly. I blush, I couldn't help zoning out, I just did it whenever I did it, I couldn't control my daydreaming ways.

"Ops, my bad," I say softly, Annabelle grins while shaking her head at me.

"Your bad alright girly," she says laughing, she looks over at the house with awe in her eyes. I knew this may be the last time I see her before she runs off into her group.

"Promise me you won't drink," I say quietly, Annabelle glares at me. Of course she would drink, what was I thinking. This is after all a party.

"Fine but not much please," I beg her, I needed her backup if something went wrong tonight. Annabelle looks like she's thinking this over carefully finally she nods.

"Fine mother," she says grinning at me, I give her my smile, I knew she would listen. After all she was the one that was meant to drive us back home.

"Well don't go to crazy while I'm away alright, after all this is your first party girlfriend," she states giggling. "And I don't want to miss any of your cool stunts you do. So if you're gonna do something stupid or really amazing, call me first or just yell for me ok," she says looking at the house again.

"Sense when do I do anything stupid Annabelle?" I ask her raising my eyebrows up. Annabelle grins wickedly, paying attention to be again and not the mansion.

"Well there was the time when Hayden wouldn't let you go riding on the motorbike so you decided to go on it anyway without him. Didn't you fall off and break your arm but instead of crying like a baby you ended up getting back on and riding it back," she states also raising her eyebrows.

"Oh Annabelle I was what... six then. I was young and Hayden was a meanie and wouldn't let me ride my motorbike," I say childish, she grins.

"Ok ok what about the time when Felix tricked you once and you fell for it, then you ended up pranking him back. Except that your prank, worked on you and not him," she states again giggling. I can't help but laugh at that one. Felix had pranked me, so I ended up putting a bucket of slime above his door. Let's just say the bucket of slime ended up on me because Hayden helped him move it to my bedroom.

"That wasn't stupid, I just forgot that my dear older brother was quite tall for his age and wanted to always help in planking me," I say grinning.

"Well whatever floats your boat darling," Annabelle says in between giggles. I shake my head smiling, she was such a wonderful friend.

"Uh hmm," someone clears their throat beside us, we both jump.