34: If We're Gonna Do Anything We Might As Well Just Fuck

Being practically naked in Gerard's bedroom was a thought that ought to belong amongst my daydreams and perhaps sexual fantasies, and I almost found myself just a little nervous as I came to grips with just how real this situation was. I guess it was the good kind of nervous though, like butterflies.

Except butterflies probably weren't already getting hard over the situation, and trying to imagine a butterfly with a semi was really ruining the moment here.

"You're just gonna stand there, huh?" Gerard commented, leaning back against the bedroom wall, like me, only in his boxer shorts, which were riding up his thighs at a pace that would cause me to think the world itself was teasing me. "It's a shame honestly, as I can think of much better ways to spend our time, but if that's what-"

"No, I want..." I let out a hitched breath as Gerard approached me, placing his hands around me from behind and letting his hot breath catch my neck in a way that sent tingles through my veins and down my spine. 

"Tell me what you want, Frankie." He whispered, his breath on my neck, rendering me practically dysfunctional and oh fuck, things were only going to get worse, yet of course, no doubtedly better. "Huh? I'm listening, baby."

"I want... I want... you." I finally managed to choke out, peering to look up at Gerard and catching a glimpse of the smirk that followed, causing me to gulp involuntarily - a gesture that of course God would have it that Gerard noticed.

"Is that... so?" He asked, lifting his right hand from my hips and trailing his somehow icy cold fingers up my spine and onto my neck, where he grabbed me rather forcefully and turned me to face him, leaving my hazel eyes open wide and innocent as they were practically enthralled by him.

"Is that so?" He asked again, brushing my fringe from my eyes and causing me to blush as if I wasn't already, but now I could no longer hide behind the astray pieces of black hair, leaving me to feel even more exposed to him, even though I'd originally doubted that to be possible at all.

"Yeah." I managed to get out, and then before I knew really what was happening Gerard had me pushed up against his headboard, smirking at me before he pulled away, sitting rather complacently on the other end of the bed.

"Just getting comfy, Frankie." He smirked, his eyes drifting downwards a little before he continued, leaving me nothing but uncomfortable as he may no effort to hide the fact his eyes directly met my crotch and the bulge that was forming there already, "so how do you want this to go? Do you want me to top you or... I don't usually top, but I guess if you want..."

"You're a bottom?" My eyes widened, stumbling forwards to reach Gerard's end of the bed, not quite sure what I was doing at all.

"Yeah." He admitted, blushing for the first time and I put my hand in his.

"Well, I guess we'll have to keep you where you work best. Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong or whatever." I blushed like hell, feeling incredibly awkward and terribly virgin like throughout the whole procedure, but afterwards, that virginity would be gone for good, and given to someone who deserves it.

"Okay, good." He grinned, grabbing my hands, "better that way - I don't want to hurt you..." His words were muffled as he pushed his lips against mine, and then everything just began to work, fitting together almost like clockwork, except considering what we were about to do, I guess a better word would be cockwork.

He was going to bottom later for sure, but right now he seemed to have no issue with dominating the fuck out of me, his hands gripping onto my hips and digging in to create would I assumed would later by hand marks and trails of where fingernails had once been.