Chapter four: The rejection

Chapter song:Harry Styles-sign of the times

Just stop your crying
It's a sign of the times
We gotta get away from here
Just stop your it will be alright
They told me that the end is near
We gotta get away from here
Just stop your crying
Have the time of your life.

Lisa Vanderpump's POV

I've been limping up and down the pack house helping the omegas prepare for the party. Like always dumped the hard on work. The party was about to start and I'm still not done. As I'm washing the pile of dishes that are on the sink. A sweet Cinnamon smell his my nostrils. Jason the Beta's son enters the pack kitchen.

"Mate mate" Cara barks in my head.

"You've got to be kidding me" Jason says. "How could the moon goddess give me a mere human as a mate."

"He's gonna reject us" I tell Cara.

"Follow me" he says and i limp behind him to the backyard.

"Listen Lisa you can't be my mate. You're to weak to be my beta female and your father won't approve of it" he says.

"So you don't want me because i haven't shifted and because my father won't approve of it" i question him.

"Yes partly and I'm in love with someone else" he says.

My heart breaks into a million pieces.

" Jason please don't reject me please I'll be a better mate, I'll do everything you want please just love me i beg you don't reject me. I won't survive your rejection. I'll find a witch to help drag my wolf out i know she's in there somewhere" i say crying. I must look pathetic.

"Look Lisa you can't be my mate, you're to weak and i don't love you, I never will, You disgust me, If i accept you, I'll be stripped my beta title, It's my birth right Lisa, i won't give it up for a mere human " he spits harshly.

Tears were now running down my face. He's eyes get clouded i can tell he's being mindlinked.

"I've got to go my girlfriend is looking for me, I'm sorry Lisa but I Jason Adrain Smith reject you Lisa Dorit Vanderpump as my beta female and mate" he says and walks away.

Cara whimpers in my head. I see black dots i can hear Jacob yelling my name and everything goes black.

***

I wake up with a scream as my bones crack.

"What's happening" i hear Abbys concerned .

"Her wolf is forcing a shift" i hear Teddi's faint voice as i scream again.

"Let's get her outside" Someone yells i think it's Xavier i can't tell from the screams I'm letting out.

I scream and scream.

I'm suddenly standing in four paws. But I'm pushed to the back of Cara's mind. I see Jacob and Xavier shifting. Cara looks at Jacob's wolf and whimpers. Jacob's wolf licks Cara's ear.

Abby stands in front of me. "Lisa you need to shift back we can't risk anyone seeing you" Cara shakes her head.

"Lisa isn't in control her wolf is" Teddi says.

"I think she was rejected that's one of the reasons why her wolf would force a shift"

Jacob and Xavier growl at that.