Chapter thirty: Rescue mission

Chapter song: Sam Smith ft Logic - Pray

They never knew my struggle
Rose above the rubble
Rather live inside they bubble
Than go through the trouble
Of having they double-double vision corrected
They just neglect it and-
I've been thinkin' lately
Will the Devil take me?
Or will God protect me?
I know I ain't perfect, but you should respect me
They don't want me happy
They don't want to let me live

Third person's POV
------------------------

Lena sat in silence sobbing as she waited for Lisa and Jacob to wake up.

Lisa began to stir.

"James, James!!" Lena yelled as Jacob began to stir too.

"What, what's going on. Are they awake?" James asked his hair wet like he'd just finished taking a shower.

Lisa briefly opened her eyes before she shut them again.

"Come on Lisa, you can do. Try again" James encourages her.

Lisa opens her eyes.

"James, i know where he is" Lisa says struggling to stand up.

"Why isn't Jake waking up" Lena says.

"He's fine, he's at the in between, he's doing some training. Don't worry Lena, he'll wake up" Lisa assures.

"The in-between?" James questions.

"I'll explain later. We have to go now. He's getting weaker by the day. If we don't get him now. We'll never get the chance to get him again" Lisa says standing up.

"We can't possibly go now, you're weak." James says analysing Lisa's state.

"I don't care, James if we don't go now. He will die and i don't want to have that on my conscious knowing i could've saved him" Lisa snaps.

"Who is he" Allister asks confused.

"You'll find out soon" Lisa says.

"How did you find him" James asks.

"We don't have time for me to explain everything. We need to go now" Lisa says.

Lisa mutters a teleportation spell and she and James along with Allister land outside a warehouse a few miles from Damien's house.

"There's nothing here" Allister snaps.

"Shut up will you're" Lisa tells him and channels her energy to remove the invisibility cloak on the warehouse.

"Do you know where he is?"James asks and Lisa nods.

She touches James and Allister and mutters "invise" an invisibility spell.

"Shhh..." she tells James and Allister as they tip toe to into warehouse.

Allister takes out the guards at the door.

They take out four more guards on the their way.

They move slowly and Lisa takes out four more guards in front of the cell and searches for the key from them.

She then remembers.

Flashback

"What's this on your neck" a very nervous Lisa asks Damien.