Chapter twelve: You abandoned me

Chapter song: Sam Smith say it first

I never feel like this
I'm used to emptiness in my heart
And in my arms
You're not what I'm used to
You keep me guessing with things that you do
I hope that they're true

'Cause I'm never gonna heal my past
If I run every time it starts
So I need to know, if I'm in this alone

Come on baby, say it first
I need to hear you, say those words
If I'm all that you desire, I promise there'll be fire
I need to hear you, say it first
Come on baby

Do your worst
I know you'll take me higher
So come on darling
If you love me, say it first

***

Previously in Chapter 11: Are you always this creepy.

Tears were now running down my face and Amelia's too.

"It's my fault Annalisa and I am so sorry"

I look at her confused as to what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me start from the beginning"

***

Lisa Vanderpump's POV
-----------------------------------------

"Twenty years ago before i became a Lycan i was a witch, i belonged to coven called the daughters of Zara. Zara was a high sorceress  that our coven praised. We'd help werewolf packs with wars against vampires and Rogues, demons, dragons. As a witch i traveled alot. My coven had been on trail for murder of a lycan. His Majesty had just found our coven innocent of the crime we were being accused of. I was sitting outside waiting for our matron and my fellow coven mates to finish up inside the palace so we could head home. When i met Jonathan" she starts explaining with this happy look like she was recalling that very moment.

"He greeted me and i immediately was attracted to him. I greeted him back. We talked for a few minutes ,then Natasha our Matron sent for me and told me that the king had a job for a few of us and asked if were the any volunteers to stay behind. I didn't even think about it ,i just raised my hand volunteering to stay, all i thought of in that moment was those green eyes, i along with 4 sisters of the coven volunteered to stay behind. We stayed in the palace for six months working for his Majesty. In that six months Jonathan and i had already been dating , when the project had ended i was conflicted with whether if i should stay with Jonathan or leave with my sisters. I loved him and he had told me he loved me but i was conflicted because he never spoke about marking me even though we had started half of the mating process. I asked my sisters to give me three days to decide whether i would leave with them or stay with Jonathan. Two days after that i found out i was pregnant. I was scared but excited i was on my way to tell Jonathan when i heard a few maids gossiping. They were talking about me and how they felt sorry for thinking Jonathan would mark me because he just like any other Lycan was waiting for his Camarade. I asked around what an Camarade was and i got the shock of my life. When i got the explanation i figured that's why he wouldn't mark me so i wrote him a note and left it on our bed."