Chapter thirty- two: The book of Revelations

Chapter song: Drake -Emotionless

Third person's POV
-----------------------

Who is Roman" Lilly asks.

"Damien's twin brother." Benjamin answers.

"One night I confided in you Ben and I told you that Damien has been acting strange" Joshua says.

"Yes I seem to recall that conversation, you said he doesn't remember anything about his coronation" Ben says.

"But that wasn't the only thing he didn't remember. He also didn't remember things we did when we went out partying with James. He doesn't remember the night of our graduation in Australia. You and I decided that it was the grief getting to us and him. I brushed it off. Abigail and I were having a conversation earlier and she brought to my attention that Lisa wasn't sleeping in their room and whenever he touched her she looked sick, disgusted even" Joshua tells and this catches Benjamin's attention.

"What did i say about you calling me Abigail" Abby says punching him.

"Sorry" Joshua apologizes and smiles sheepishly.

"This had me thinking to what Damien told us the night of the graduation in Australia" Joshua says.

"That was weeks after Emily died." Ben says.

"Right i went to the library and went to do some digging." Joshua says and turns the book towards Benjamin and Lilly.

Friday, July 27th 1785

My dear mate, My queen looks so regal standing next to our two sons Roman and Damien. Damien can barely stand still as the artist paints their portrait. This portrait is unnecessary if you ask me but that's what Adrienne does when she's stressed or anxious. Finds something to keep herself preoccupied for hours. Unfortunately today she dragged our two boys into her distraction session. I know she wants to keep them close to her since we've found out the prophecy about our two boys. She won't let them out of her sight. Roman he's handling it well but Damien not so much.

I hate it when my wife is in such distress. I've come up with a solution to make sure her worst fear doesn't come true. That the prophecy isn't fulfilled. I've had a meeting with Hannah, Ade's best friend our resident witch. A few days ago and she's confirmed that the spell is possible. She's all the way in Africa searching for a witch to help her perform the ritual. To perform the spell that will link the lives of my two boys so the prophecy isn't fulfilled. To make sure my boys don't kill each other like the prophecy says they will. I'm yet to tell Adrienne of this plan. Goddess help me she doesn't kill me before I can prevent my sons from killing one another.