Chapter eight: He's still Lisa's father

Chapter song: Iggy Azelea ft Quavo Saviour

'Cause my heart beats for you only
I wonder if you even know me
Countin' down every moment
That I wait for ya, I wait for ya
I wonder if you even notice
Lately, I've been feelin' hopeless
Easy to lose focus, but I'll wait for ya

I've been looking for a savior (hey)
I've been looking for a real one to hold on to (hey)
I've been looking for a savior, savior, yeah, to save me

Third person's POV
-------------------------------

As soon as Damien got outside he let out an enormous growl.

Alpha Vanderpump immediately knew that it was for him. He stepped outside and all the alphas following him.

As soon Alpha Vanderpump made it to the lawn he was thrown to the floor and punches kept coming to his face. Damien kept punching Alpha Vanderpump until his face broke he then went for his neck snapping it in a second. Damien's Lycan wanted Vanderpump to feel all his bones breaking with no mercy like he had no mercy when he broke his mates bones.

Mason Vanderpump shifted to help his father but he was thrown against the wall as he whimpered in pain.

Damien kicked and punched every single part of Alpha Vanderpumps body about ten times he dislocated both his shoulders. Breaking every single bone in his body.

Damien's claws went for his heart when Vanessa Vanderpump shouted.

"Please your highness spare my father"

"Why should i, did he have mercy on my mate when broke all ribs time after time and fractured her neck and her leg. Did he have the intention of sparing her when he beat her day after day did he"

"No your highness but regardless of what my father has done he is still Lisa's father do you think your mate will love you knowing you murdered her father"

Damien had a moment of hesitation. But stopped thinking of Lisa. He didn't want his mate hating him.

He clawed his spinal cord making sure he would never walk again.

He walked towards Vanessa and said to her.

"I didn't kill him tonight but that doesn't mean i won't kill him in the future best believe Miss Vanderpump i will be killing your father and your pup of a brother there" he said walking away.

Joshua was elated he found his mate. But he felt his best friends pain. He did as his king ordered him.

He was now standing in Abby's door frame. Watching his mate move packing her stuff.

"You know i didn't get your name earlier" Joshua spoke startling Abby.

"Sorry i didn't mean to scare you"

Abby just nodded.

Abby is usually bubbly and talkative but the event that has happened to her friend had her a bit startled she knew Lisa was being abused but she didn't realise it was that bad. Jacob wasn't in good shape his wolf was feeling Lisa's pain. Everyone in her family was blamimg themselves why they didn't take Lisa in.

Abby sat down and stared at the man she would describe as a greek god. He was so beautiful and he had beautiful green eyes she could get lost in forever.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Joshua said at his beautiful mate that was staring at him.

"Sorry" Abby mumbled shyly blushing.

"I'm Joshua Black" Joshua introduced himself.

"I'm Abigail Robinson"

"Nice to meet you Abigail can i ask are you possibly related to Lord Dimitri Robinson" Joshua asks recalling the only Robinson family he knew of was Lord Dimitri's family.

"Yes Lord Dimitri would be my father and please call me Abby"

Joshua chuckles remembering how his friend Benjamin and his mate Lilly always argued when he used her full name.

Joshua looks at his mate sensing her dampened mood.

"Is everything alright my love"

"No i just feel like it's my fault you know I knew what was happening to Lisa and i didn't do anything to help her. I thought if i did something to help her i would blow my cover and jeopardize the entire mission but my friends safety should've came first I'm such a bad friend." Abby explains sobbing.

Joshua kneeled down infront of his mate and took her hands in his.

"Hey hey you may have knew but that doesn't make you a bad person i don't think anyone knew how bad it was except for Lisa. The fact that you're sitting here feeling bad shows that you're a good friend."

Joshua says trying to comfort his mate.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come back with me to my pack" Joshua asks his mate knowing he'd take her with him willingly or not.

Lycans are pretty possessive of their mates. Lycan mates are very rare that lycan might find their mate already mated to another wolf.

"Do i have a choice" Abby asks.

"Yes you have an option between yes and yes" Joshua states smiling at his beautiful mate.

"So i basically don't have a choice" Abby says chuckling.

"I'll come on one condition" Abby says

"And that is" Joshua ask slightly amused.

"You mister sexy need to help me pack"

"Sexy huh"

Abby blushes and hits his shoulder playfully.

***

Damien stood next to his mates hospital bed and playing with her hair. Even though she looked so pale and thin she still looked like a goddess.

"We're ready to go your highness" one of Damiens men told him and he nodded his head.

The nurses backled Lisa up on another bed so she could taken to the chopper that would take her to Damien's pack.

*
A few hours later

*

Damien,Joshua,Abby, and Lilly arrived at the castle. The doctor was already waiting for their arrival. Lisa was taken straight to the pack hospital. The doctor read Lisa's report and began to do tests of her own to make sure everything was alright with a Luna Queen.

As the doctor was inspecting Lisa's body she gasped as she saw something she never thought she would never see again.

***

Hello beautiful people.

A/N: this book is also on inkitt you can find it searching for the title. I will also put the link on the next chapter.

This chapter was kinda boring.

But please vote.

Okay

Love

Angela ♡♡♡