Chapter twenty eight: ... Princess

Chapter song: Adele - Hometown glory

I've been walking in the same way as I did
Missing out the cracks in the pavement
And turning my heel and strutting my feet
"Is there anything I can do for you dear?
Is there anyone I could call?"
"No and thank you, please Madam.
I ain't lost, just wandering"
Round my hometown
Memories are fresh
Round my hometown
Ooh the people I've met
Are the wonders of my world
Are the wonders of this world
Are the wonders of now
I like it in the city when the air is so thick and opaque
I love to see everybody in short skirts, shorts and shades
I like it in the city when two worlds collide
You get the people and the government
Everybody taking different sides
Shows that we ain't gonna stand shit
Shows that we are united

Third person's POV
-------------------------

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed that" Lisa snaps as Allister unties her and Lena.

"You have to admit Princess, that was fun" Allister says.

"For you, sure you're the one that's tied to a chair that smells like wet dogs right" Lisa snaps.

"Let's just go" Vanessa says preventing Allister from saying something that might set Lisa off.

"I'm hungry" Lena whines.

"You'll eat when we get upstairs"Vanessa promises Lena.

"You're part of the chosen pair aren't you" Allister whispers in Lisa's ear.

"What is it to you?" Lisa snarls at him.

"Relax Princess, I'm just asking" Allister says and smiles at Lisa.

***

"Don't you get tired of frowning you're gonna get wrinkles" Allister asks Lisa sitting down next to her.

"I'm part vampire somewhere, i don't think I'll get wrinkles for a few decades, centuries, wait i am a lycan and we don't age" Lisa snaps at him.

"You're a mean little thing aren't you" Allister asks Lisa leaning back while smiling completely unfazed by Lisa's rude behavior.

"I just don't trust all of y'all" Lisa tells him honestly.

"You don't have to trust me or anyone but trust yourself and your gut, it landed you here didn't it" Allister tells Lisa and stands up.

"I guess you're right, but i am intitled to be cautious about yourself, you did betray your own brother didn't you, Vanderpump did abuse me my entire life and Williams is conspiring treason with the both of you, James is going to be very disappointed in me when i tell him that I'm here" Lisa says shrugging shamefully thinking about James and Jake's reaction to her and Lena being here.

"You better go tell him then" Allister says looking guilty but recovers quickly and immediately walks away.

***
Lisa knocks on Vanessa's door.