Chapter thirty-four: when it's war it's war pt 1

Chapter song: Migos ft 2 Chainz - deadz

You niggas in trouble (niggas in trouble)

Third person's POV
------------------------

"Joshua? Kenneth?" Lisa asks in disbelief.

"Let them go" Allister orders. "How are you guys here?" Lisa asks confused. "Did he send you" Lisa snarls at them at the thought of Roman.

"No. I figured out what's going on" Joshua says looking at Damien behind Lisa who stood there in shock. He couldn't believe his cousin and his former best friend were standing in front of him after 250 years of not seeing him. When he was first taken he wondered if will they figure out Roman's plan and he waited for years and years thinking Roman would slip up somewhere and they would figure it out. Here they are 250 years later claiming they had figured it out.

"What do you mean you figured out what's going on?"James asks not sure whether to trust these two.

"We know that Roman has been impersonating Damien all this time" Joshua says his eyes not leaving Damien. He was at a loss for words. He wasn't sure whether he should apologize for being a shitty best friend. He was shocked he was so convinced that he knew Roman was impersonating Damien, he never stopped to think what would happen when he came face to face with the real Damien.

"How?" Lisa asks. "Abby. She was worried about you and I was trying to comfort her and she kept talking and she told me about your secret meetings that you three were having and she also mentioned that you looked sick whenever Roman touched you. Then I remembered a conversation that Damien had with us. A theory he had that their lives were linked and I remembered the prophecy about Roman and Damien. I went to the library and did some searching and I found the kings diary and I read through it and I got the confirmation that I needed ,that Roman wasn't dead after I realised that I remember all the things I found strange about him for the past two centuries. Things he didn't remember. Things that didn't make sense. I knew that the man I've served as our king for the past centuries is not my best friend he's not the man I traveled with and when Benjamin told me that you James and come to him and told him that you knew that Roman was impersonating Damien. I knew I was right" Joshua tells his story all of a sudden not able to look at Damien in the eyes.

"And Kenneth how did he come about in all of this" Lisa asks still.

"Teddi, Amelia, Lilly, Abby, Ben,Xavier and Jonathan along with myself. We were having a meeting about how to proceed with our discovery. Amelia was spooked after she read the letter you left her. She was worried about you and Jake and she wanted to leave the territory tonight to come and find you both. Benjamin and I were both worried about the safety of our mates. Especially when you found the real Damien. So I approached Kendrick to seek refuge for Teddi, Amelia, Jena, Abby and Lily whilst I found a way to reach out to you without Roman figuring out that we all knew the truth " Joshua says all in one breath.

"And here how the fuck did you get into my territory" Allister asks trying to keep his composure he's never been fond of Kendrick.

"I wasn't sure whether what Joshua brought to my attention was indeed a fact. So we teleported here so I can see the truth with my own eyes." Kenneth speaks.