Chapter thirty-five: When it's war it's war pt 2

Chapter song: Migos ft 2 Chainz - deadz

You niggas in trouble (niggas in trouble)

♤♤♤♤

Previously in The wanted-she wolf:
"Your majesty!Your majesty! We're under attack" Dan yells.

Third person's POV
------------------------

Lisa, James and Jacob stood at the northern border with warriors behind them. Damien standing at the back with the Warriors. Their plan was that Lisa would stand at the Northern border where she would request Roman's presence.

Warriors from Damien's pack well Roman's pack come running to attack. "Stop!" Joshua yells. "You fools can't you see your queen is standing you dare put her in danger" Joshua yells. "Someone get the Alpha" he commands and a warrior runs to get Roman.

"The western border has fallen. Vanderpump has successfully infiltrated the grounds" James tells Lisa and she nods.

"Let's hope the south falls before Roman gets here" Lisa says and Roman appears from the Warriors.

"Well well well if it isn't my runaway mate" he says.

"Well well if it isn't my cheater of a mate" Lisa retorts.

"The east has fallen" James whispered in Lisa's ear. She nods. Come on Allister.

"A man gotta do what a man gotta do. My mate runs away from me to fraternize with vampires. What did you expect me to do. I had to remind you who you belong to" He says smugly.

"I belong to someone alright but unfortunately that man isn't you" Lisa says smugly and that aggravates Roman and he growls.

Come on Allister she thought.

"You know little Lisa after I take care of your guests. I'm going to chain you to my bed for this little stunt that you've pulled" Roman says shrugging like nothing else bothered him. He was bothered alright. Lisa has marked his brother as hers. He felt it. He felt the pain of the bond between him and Lisa slowly fading. He felt the pleasure his brother felt from Lisa marking him. Damien hasn't marked Lisa as his yet. She still bore his mark and he would fight to make sure it stays like that and he would take over the world like he planned to do.

"You'll never touch me again. So you can leave your fantasy world. You try to touch me and I'll kill you" Lisa threatens.

"The southern border has fallen" James whispered in her ear. Lisa signaled to the back using her head. Telling James it was time to fetch Damien.

"You'll kill me. You think you can fight me. Little mate" Roman taunts.

"I don't think. I know i can. I can probably kill you if I wanted to but I won't. You wanna know why Roman. Cause he will" Lisa says smugly and Damien emerged from the back.

"Brother,It's been a long time since we've talked where you can actually look at my face" Damien says smugly.

Roman's warriors gasp. "I didn't know you were such a fan of mine that you'd go out your way to impersonate me" Damien says standing next to Lisa.