Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I looked over at my balcony thinking about my life. I miss mom,dad and my stepdad too. My stepdad is the guy who took care of me when I was young.

My school life wasn't that great too, because I never had friends because my ex boyfriend was telling me not to talk to anyone except him. We had a relationship for 5 years till I broke up with him, seeing him in a bar with a girl in bed.

I can see that I'm not that lucky cause no one stays in my life that long. Till I entered this hotel, everything changed. I met new people who accepts me for who I am. I don't wanna end up like last time..

Flashback...when Y/N was at high school

I was getting some books in her locker till a hand tapped her shoulder.

"Hey..you're Y/N right?" A guy asked while smiling at me.

"Yeah.."

Maybe this won't be so bad. Maybe he wants me to be one of his friends.

"I'm Jake, would y-"

He didn't finished what she was saying till he was pushed onto the lockers.

"Martin! Let him go!" I screamed at my boyfriend and started to push him away from Jake.

"Why are you talking to my girlfriend?" Martin asked while giving Jake a glare.

"I--I don't want trouble Martin. I'm just giving her our report lessons" he replied showing us a red envelope but that didn't stop Martin.

"You knows what happens when someone takes my girl right? So you better stay away!" He pushed Jake onto the ground causing him to fall while I helped him.

"Jake you ok?"

"I-I'm fine Y/N."

Martin grabbed my hand and started to pull me out of school.

"What's gotten into you Martin?!He just wanted to hand me their report and you just pushed him to the ground like that!"

"He touched you! I don't want anyone touching my property! What's mine will always be mine." He replied.

"So you'll just treat me like this huh?forbidding me to talk to anyone?!"

"Yeah..and I don't want to see you being with other boys..or so help me I'll..."

I backed away a little from him. Running away was the only thing I could do.

End Of Flashback...

Welp, all in the past so...let me prepare myself for the lunch. I opened my cabinet till someone knocked on my door.

I opened it and saw it was Mavis and the other girl monsters.

"Guys! What are you doing here?" I asked them and they pushed themselves inside my room.

"We just wanna give you this." They said and showed me a dress that is down to my knees, it had diamonds on the shoulder part and some skull designs in the down part.

"Uhh..thanks but what's this for?"

"The lunch with my dad of course." Mavis said

"Ohh hehe thanks."

They left my room and somehow squeled when they were already outside.

Time to dress.

After an hour it was already lunch time as I headed to the location to where me and Drac were supposed to meet.

As I've waited I saw a table for two, with candlelights on it. There were spiders above that seems to be designing.

"Whoa.."

"You like what you see?"

I turned around seeing Drac in a white tuxedo. He looks hot...what stop it Y/N!

"Yeah, I'm sorry for being late." I said eyeing him.

"It's fine hehe..shall we eat?"

I nodded and we went to our table. After minutes we keep on looking away at each other and I somehow noticed that Drac sweats every minute.

The food was served. I have to say, I'm starving but I need to be a proper lady. I'm infront of the one and only Prince Of Darkness and he might think I'm a freak when I eat.

"D-did you like the food I prepared?" He asked.

"This looks amazing Count." I said and grabbed a spoon full of food. My tongue softens at the delicious taste.

"Mmm...this tastes good." I said and started eating.

"Hehe, it was hard making them though."

I was startled. I cant believe a man like him can cook such fine food like this!

"You cooked this?!" I asked in disbelief and he nodded.

"Wow..like Wow! It tastes outstanding. You can make a great chef Drac" I laughed at how red he went when I complimented him.

"Yeah...ever since my wife died I started to cook by myself to feed my child." He said and looked down.

It somehow made me sad. He must be struggling.

"Oh, when you mean child,it's Mavis right?" I asked him.

"Yes. I spent years taking care of Mavis and it was pretty hard. Especially when I see some monsters with their wives, I just couldn't help but feel alone."

I looked down. I was starting to get teary but I don't wanna cry infront of him but I couldn't help it.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked caressing my shoulder to see if I was ok.

"Yeah, it's just that. I kinda know how you feel right now."

"You had a husband?" He asked that just made me laugh.

"No no..thats not what I meant." I replied

"Then what do you mean?"

My tears were already falling and Drac keeps on comforting me.

"You lost your wife and I lost my parents at an accident back then. It's just sad to think that some people can't just stay in our lives forever. Some people needs to leave too." I explained.

He went by my side.

"Everything's gonna be ok. You did have some good memories to forget that incident right?"

That just made me cry more.

"No. I didn't have friends. Just a stupid ex boyfriend." I replied

He widened his eyes as if he was shock hearing that I had an ex.

"My ex didn't want me to talk to anyone. So I somehow wasted 5 years of my life with him." Im so stupid"

I started to hit my head with my hands but another hand stopped it. I looked up to see Drac looking at me and opened his arms.

I hugged him and cried out. He hugged me back.

"Look Y/N, your ex didn't know how precious you are. You have friends now.Maybe one day, you'll find the man of your dreams trying his best to make you happy as always, make you smile each and every moment.

He hugged me tighter.

"All I have to say is whoever that man is, he is so lucky to have you."

||||||||||||||

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story. I know my writing sucks hehehe but I just wanna make more of these types of story. Please vote and don't forget to follow me to see more of my stories. Thanks!