Chapter 19

Dracula's POV

We were still sitting to where we were when I was telling her what happened last night. I just had the thought that she would be mad because of the scar she had on her shoulder.

She gave a small chuckle before talking.

"Drac, that's it? Oh man, it's fine. Don't worry about that much." She said with a smile. I smiled back since I knew that she was telling the truth.

"So, uhmm...do you have any ideas for Dennis' birthday?" She asked me.

"I'm actually good with any ideas, I know you and my little bat have something in mind for Denisovich's birthday." She told me and she smiled.

"Well, we do have a lot of plans. Johnny's family should come to the party y'know?"

"Yes I know."

"So, me and Mavis planned to have an island themed birthday party for little Dennis. It was kind of a pretty good idea since it's a kid's party." She explained at me and I gave a nod.

"Do you have any ideas for little Dennis' party?" She asked again.

"I think your idea is already perfect for my lil grandson."

She smiled.

"So, can you tell me how your daughter and Johnny became a couple?" She asked.

"Uhh hehe that's kind of a pretty long story, don't you think?"

"I don't care." She stated and faced me. Should I tell her that we used to hate humans? I think she won't be that mad.

"So let's start, this hotel was only made for monsters since humans aren't allowed to go near us hehe." I explained and she was listening.

"Go on."

"I wanted to make this hotel to keep me and my lil Mavis safe from humans since m-my wife died because of what the humans did."

Y/N looked worried.

"So, the hotel was done. Monsters come here to take their vacations, when Mavis' 118th birthday is about to come up, Johnny came to give a visit of the hotel because he thinks it was a costume party."

"Haha. Typical Johnny."

"I tried to keep Mavis away from Johnny but it was too late since they Zinged."

Y/N looked kinda confused at what I said.

"Z-zing? What's a zing?" She asked in a sudden.

"It's what monsters call 'love at first sight'. It is where falling in love starts for us." I said and stared at her.

She looks so calm and up to now i don't know why i zinged with her.

"That's pretty cool." She said then laughed.

"Yeah, let me continue."

"I introduced Johnny as a 'frankenstein' to everyone but Mavis birthday came, everyone found out who Johnny really was and wanted to leave the hotel. I thought it would be best for Johnny to leave, but i found that Mavis had zinged with him, i didn't want her to be unhappy."

"Me and the gang followed Johnny to his flight and good thing we made it. We brought Johnny back to the hotel and gave him the hand of my little Mavis. They got married and they had lil Dennis."

"Wow. Their love story was pretty amazing." Y/N stated.

"Yes, my daughter is very lucky to have Johnny."

"I wish I had a love story of my own."

I was confused at what she said. I thought she had a past relationship before?