Chapter 13

Y/N's POV

UGH! That girl is really making my blood boil. Clingy too and why does he always go with Drac everywhere. Does Drac like her? Hope not. Wait what the heck am I thinking? I don't own the Count. I don't hold his choices in life.

There was a knock on my door. I slowly opened it and saw Winnie and Dennis outside.

"Kids?"

"Mama Y/N!" Both of them said and hugged me. I hugged them back and kissed their foreheads.

"What do you two want hm?" I asked them and they smiled.

Dennis got something from his pocket and it seems like a letter or a envelope?

"Papa Drac wants to give this to you but he was shy." Dennis explained and gave me the invitation.

"What's with the invitation? What's the celebration about?" I asked them again.

"Papa Drac just wants a full dinner for the arrival of Miss Ivy."

Suree, he would make a grand party for that Ivy.

"Uhh i'll think about it Dennis."

"Aww, just go Mama Y/N" Winnie pleaded followed by Dennis and both of them gave me their cute puppy eyes. I can't help their cuteness since they are kids.

"Fine fine. I will go." I said with a smile. They shouted in happiness and hugged me.

"We'll see you there Mama Y/N." With that they waved goodbye and left my room. Cute kids. I don't wanna go but those two cute lil kids insisted me, i have no choice but to go.

Ivy's POV

I was taking selfies on my phone inside my room. Hmm taking pictures with these weird things hanging from the wall might make me famous in social media, but I'm already famous duh. But I'll be more famous if I take a selfie with those monsters. I'll be famous !

There was a knock on my door. Ughhh who could that be?! I walked lazily to the door and saw it was a witch maid.

"Miss Vixen?" She asked and I just rolled my eyes. Why would she even go here and ask my name? Ugh.

"Yes?" I replied shortly.

She grabbed a paper from her pocket and wiped the dust off. What is that?

"Count Dracula wants to give you this." She said. Count Dracula?! OMG!

"WHAT?!GIVE ME THAT!"

I grabbed the paper from the witch maid and slammed the door. Is Dracula giving me some sweet letters? Or chocolates? Oh gosh! I know that no one can resist my charms!

I laid on my bed and saw thr envelope. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited. I slowly opened the envelope and it sayssss....

Wait...this is an invitation. Not a letter from Count Dracula!

Ughhhh i thought he likes me now, but no! Ughhh!!!!!

I read the letter boredly and threw it beside my bed.

"It was just an invitation. How great." I said to myself .

I know there's a way to Dracula's heart, i know it! But in what way?! I just n-need to get him! So everything will go to the way it should be!

I checked the invitation and saw the list of the people who got invited. All monsters were invited, but something caught my eye.

Invitation:
1. Y/N L/N.

Why is this girl's name comes first at the invitation letter?! It should be my name!

Then there was a knock on my door again, it was the witch maid again.

"Count Dracula would want to ask if you would come or not? So they could arrange the seats for tonight." She explained.

"Oh yes. I'll go, but i have a question." I showed her Y/N's name on top of the guest lists.

"Who made these letters?!" I shouted at her. She looked scared, she should be scared or I might slap her! "All I heard that Mrs. Mavis did the invitation with the Count's idea for the invitation."

"And why is Y/N'd name on top?!" I asked again but she showed a sign that she doesn't know. That just made me more pissed! I hate Y/N!

"Tell everyone that I will seat beside Drac tonight! I should be with him!" I told her.

"But ma'am, according to this list. Dracula's seatmate will be Mrs. Mavis and Ms Y/N."

Y/N AGAIN?!

"WHY IS THAT GIRL ALWAYS TAKING MY SPOTLIGHT?!?!" I shouted in anger that scared the maid.

"Ma'am? Are you ok?" She asked. Why isn't she leaving my room!?

"Leave my room you piece of trash!" I shouted and groaned more because of anger. I can't let that Y/N win, i should be always at the top of everything, not her!

I slammed the door and layed on my bed. If I could just slap that bitchy face and show Drac that I'm much better.

I'm beautiful, hot, sexy, intelligent, and I am the ideal type of every man in the world. He can't just walk away to me like that and choose Y/N.

I'll make Dracula mine, and I will make Y/N suffer because of what she did to me!!

I grabbed all my beauty products and put it on my table.  Took a long bath, fixed my hair and showered myself with perfume. I got my make up and started to put some on my face. Let's see if Drac won't fall for me tonight.

I put on some foundation, earings and some contact lense. I grabbed my lipstick and put some on my lips and make them as red as possible.

I searched for the perfect outfit. Some of my things were already in the ground because I could't find the dress for me yet.

Minutes passed, i saw the dress that i've been looking for. This will help me attract Drac. I put it on me, and it looks sexy on me.

I grabbed my most prized possesion, which is my diamond ring and wore it. How lovely.

I stared at myself at my mirror and look how fabulous I was. I'm so hot as hell.

Then i spotted the clock.

7:00pm.

I grabbed the invitation and read.

Dinner will start at 7:00pm.

I grabbed my purse and opened the door to my room.

"Time to take what's rightfully mine."

******************************