Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

I was still hugging Drac and it seems like I don't want this to end. He's the only guy who comforts me like this...and gives me this weird feeling inside.

He lets go of the hug.

"You alright?" He asked

I nodded and grabbed his hands.

"Thanks Drac. For always being there for me." I told him.

He went red all of a sudden.

"I-its fine..hehe"

We started to walk all the way to my room with Drac beside me. Once we arrived I decided to break the silence between us.

"Here we are." I said and turned to him. He was smiling at me. That smile could melt me..

"I hope you had fun earlier." He said.

"Every second was perfect." I replied and he just chuckled.

I opened the door and was about to get inside as I gave Drac a stare.

"Thanks for everything."

"Anything for you."

I closed the door and laid on my bed. Shocked at what I almost planned on doing with him.

What gave me the idea to give him a kiss on the cheek?!??!

Good thing I controlled myself of not kissing him hehe or else I might get embarrassed.

Oh man..what did the Count do to meee????

Dracula's POV

Did I make it too obvious?! That I like her?! Oh mann...

I didn't know she had a protective ex and if I did met that ex's of her, believe me I might kill him. Y/N doesn't deserve to be treated like trash.

I don't know what she did to me..to make me fall into her more.

Is it because of her dark past? Or because I just can't help the fact that she might end up with someone that isn't me?

My mind is so busy thinking about her. The door opened revealing Mavis. Oh no

"How is my little bat doing?" I asked her.

"Just great dad. How about you and Y/N?"

Here we go again....

"Look Mavis, what gave you the idea that I like Y/N hm?" I asked her.

She thinks for a while.

"I find you and Y/N perfect for each other. Plus, she'd make a great Mom. You do know that I want a new kom right?"

I nodded.

"Since mom died, I just wanna have a new mom. Someone who will support me and someone who can love you dad."

She looked at me I just hugged her then I let go.

"I have to admit, I wanna have a new wife. Someone who can stay by my side and help me support you in your life." I said

"You want Y/N? T-to be your new wife?"

I can't lie to my Mavis.

"Yes..I love Y/N."

With that she started to jump on the bed.

"I'm gonna have a new mom!!!" she screamed

"Hey keep it down! I don't want anyone to know." I said and she promised to not tell anyone.

"Dad, you should confess to her. Maybe she likes you too."

"I don't wanna assume Mavis. I might end up hurting myself again."

She elbowed me.

"Don't worry dad. I'll make sure she falls in love with you. So I can have a new mom!!"

"Shhh!!! Keep it down."

"Ohh hehe..sorry dad"

After an hour it was already dinner time. I organized a dinner for everyone and I mean...EVERYONE. All will eat at a big table that I'll prepare.

The one reason I did that is because I wanted to have a dinner with Y/N again. It would be weird if I invite her to another eating process with the two of us. I already told everyone about it and I asked Dennis to give Y/N the invitation for tonight.

Dinner time.

Everyone was already sitting, including us. We were just waiting for a special someone.

"Dennis, I thought you already invited Y/N to this dinner?" I asked him.

"I did Papa Drac!"

"But where is she?" I asked worriedly.

"She'll c-"

We heard footsteps on the way to us. The door opened revealing her.

She was wearing a black knee dress with some heels

"Good evening..i apologize for being late."

She walked to us and looked for a vacant seat. Mavis was sitting next to me and there was a vacant seat beside her.

Mavis moved to the other chair and called Y/N.

"Y/N over here! Next to me and my Dad!"

Mavis gave me a wink and I just gave her an unsure smile. Y/N sat beside me, good thing our chairs wasn't that close.

"Hi Drac" she said.

"H-hey..."

I started to blush as everyone looked at me. I decided to start dinner.

"Now, since everyone is here. I proudly welcome everyone to our first ever dinner together. Dinner is served!" I said.

The doors opened with the butlers carrying the pack of foods and putting it on the table. Everyone was amazed at how the food looks.

I looked at Y/N and she was smiling. Oh man I'm inlove...

I sat back to my chair and everyone started to eat. It was loud but it was fine as I kept stealing glances at the beautiful maiden beside me. She was talking to Mavis.

Would she make a great Mom to Mavis?

The foods were disappearing as I'm trying to get her attention. After minutes, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Y-Y/N?" I said as I saw her seating beside me while tapping my shoulder.

"Drac, I-I wanna give you this." She said and handed me an envelope.

"What's this?"

"Its just a message from me. I just thought that I'd make it for you to read it when you are feeling lonely." She said.

"Thanks..i really appreciate it."

We smiled at each other as we heard squealing.

"Ooohhhhhhh the two of them are inloveee~" the others teased.

Both of us looked away from each other and I felt my cheeks went red as a tomato.

This night has been perfect...