Chapter 12

Drac's POV

That Ivy girl is so clingy. She always elbow me as if we were THAT close. I'm with the other guys and they kept blabbering about that girl.

"How about you Drac?Ivy seems to have an eye on you hm?" Frank teased.

"Guys, a girl like her is really not my type. I rather choose a simple lady than her." I replied.

"Oohhh and that girl is Y/N right?"

They started to tease me again.

"Drac and Y/N is still my favorite ship!"

"Yeah!and did you see Y/N's reaction when Ivy leaned closer to Drac?How protective! She must really like him"

Waitt...

"What did you guys say? About Y/N?" I asked them.

"Y/N kept glaring at Ivy Drac, she must be jealous..like REALLY!" Murray said.

I remember when Y/N pushed Ivy away from me. Does she like me? Don't assume Drac! Or maybe just overprotective I guess?

"Then it shows that she has feelings for youu~" Murray started singing.

"Oh com-" I was interrupted when I saw Y/N walking towards Mavis and the other girls. She looked pissed.

"Oohh Drac's lookin at Y/N~" Griffin teased.

"Why does she looked so pissed?" I asked them.

"Duhh it's because it seems that Ivy is taking you away from her."

Could she really be jealous?

I stared at her for a moment till see stared back. I gave her a sign if she is ok, she just smiled and nodded.

We heard footsteps coming and saw it came from Ivy's high heels.

"Hey everybody~" she said all of us looked at her. I looked at Y/N and she looked really pissed right now.

"Uhh Ivy, why are you wearing that?" Y/N asked

Her skirt was so short that her undergarments are seen. I looked at Y/N who was still waiting for Ivy's answer.

"I wanted to. I find them comfortable" Ivy replied.

"Just to remind you, this is a hotel not a strip club Ivy."

Everyone was shock at what Y/N said, even me.

"You really have a problem with me huh?" Ivy asked her.

"I didn't say anything. Just want you to change that outfit of yours."

"And what if I don't want to? It'll help me attract some handsome monsters."

As Ivy said that, she looked at me with a smirk on her face. Y/N saw this and gave her a very deadly glare this time.

"Not all boys choose girls over their body." Y/N said.

"I don't care! Why don't you just mind your life Y/N?!" Ivy shouted.

"I was just explaining!"

"Shut up!"

They started shouting till I stopped them.

"Okay okay! End this fight now" I said calmly. Y/N seemed to calm down as Ivy leaned closer to me.

"Don't mind Y/N Count, she's just jealous that I have these kind of clothes."

"That's because I don't wear sexy clothes to attract some people!"

With that Y/N stormed off the place and ran to somewhere.

"That was a bummer" Ivy said still close to me.

I just thought what Y/N would feel now.

"Anyways, you got some free time later Drac?" Ivy asked me. I really don't like her company.

"Uhh yeah haha gotta prepare the skeleton wedding heheh" I lied.

"That's a bummer! I wanna stay with you all night."

This girl is really making me mad. She's too clingy to be honest.

"I-I gotta go!" I flew away and went to Y/N's room. Is she ok?

I flew as fast as possible to where her room is. I heard screams coming from her room.

"Y/N are you ok?" I asked from outside her door.

"I-I'm ok Drac. You can go now."

I went inside her room and saw her by her sink.

"D-drac? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Then I spotted her hand, it was bleeding.

"What happened to your hand?"

She realized that I saw her wound and hid it.

"I-it's nothing."

"Let me take a look"

I grabbed her hand and saw her wound. It wasn't that bad but it was bleeding badly.

"Look Drac, it's fine. It's my fault why I accidentally wounded my hand. No need to worry."

"Wait.." i said and healed her hand with my Dracula Magic. She looked amazed. Seconds after, her wound was nowhere in her hand now.

"Wow." She said

"You ok now?"

"Yeah, feeling better as ever!" she exclaimed and laughed. I laughed with her, she looks so cute.

We just stared at each other. I felt that every moment was perfect.

"Uhh Y/N?"

She looked at me.

"Yes Drac?"

Should I invite her on another date?

"Are you available later?"

"I don't know. Me and Chef L are still busy for tonight's dinner table celebration. But I'm available this afternoon."

"Oh well, I was just thinking if uhh you'd like to come with me. On a fast trip into a place."

"A place? What's that place?" She asked. I can't tell her yet, i wan't it to be a surprise.

"Just wait. You'll find out later."

She just chuckled.

"ok ok drac."

I gave her a smile.

"DRACKYYYYYY !!!"

We heard Ivy screamed from the hall room. I didn't wanna see her, she might follow me everywhere. Y/N herself was looking pissed.

"What does she want? Again?" Y/N asked me.

"I don't know."

Then the door opened revealing Ivy.

"Dracky! Here you are!"

She walked towards me and gave me a hug. Oh man, i could feel Y/N's deadly glare on me.

"So, you two are a thing now huh?" Y/N asked glaring at us.

"And what do you care?" Ivy spatted.

"W-we aren't a 'thing' Y/N." I said and she just nodded.

"Soon to be, right Dracky?" Ivy said and pinched my cheeks.

"Stop with all that lovey dovey and please leave my room."

"B-but the plan for later, it's still on right?" I asked her.

"Yeah yeah sure."

She pushed us out of her room.

"Have a nice day again." She said then slammed the door.

"Well she's such a disturbance."

"Can you please stop pestering Y/N? She's not even doing anything bad to you." I told Ivy and she just rolled her eyes.

"Ugh if you just knew." She said and walked away.