Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

My eyes started to open when I heard loud noises in the ballroom. Ignoring it was my only option, till the noise came closer and closer as I heard my door opened.

"Tinkles this is Mama Y/N's room!" I heard Dennis voice as I saw Tinkles inside my room...as in INSIDE MY ROOM.

"Dennis! What is Tinkles doing here?" I asked him.

"He said he misses you so he wants to visit you."

I looked at Tinkles who was barking at me and licking me.

"Tinkles stop that!" I warned the puppy but it kept on licking at me till it tries to tickle me.

"Fine fine! I'll go out of bed."

Tinkles stopped licking me and I smell like saliva..oh man..

"So, Imma take a bath..a REALLY LONG BATH...after that, I'll play with you ok?" I said and Dennis and Tinkles nodded. They went out my room as I closed the door.

I entered the bathtub and took a long nice and relaxing one.

After that, I changed to a white shirt and long jeans. I walked out of my room and looked for a place to have some fresh air.

"What are you looking for?"

I got shock as I see it was just Drac.

"Oh man Drac, you almost scared me to death" i said pretending to faint.

"Hehe, sorry."

"I was just looking for a place to chill." I said

"To chill?Hmm...come with me."

I followed him somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"The quietest part of the hotel" he said.

We entered some doors and I continue to follow him. We stopped at a door.

"What's inside here?"

"You'll see."

He opened the door.

My eyes widened at what I'm seeing.

" How'd you know I love books?!" I asked him in disbelief.

"It just came to my mind that you love reading." He said.

I went inside checking every book I passed. This library is huge!

"Oh man. This place is amazing!"

"I did hope that you'll like it" he said.

"Are you kidding me Drac? Books are my life!" I shouted and started running around.

"I guess we're the same."

Wait whattt

Drac reads books????!!!

"You read?!" I asked him as our faces were close to each other.

"Uhh...y-yeah..." He replied

"What's your all time favorite book?" I asked him

He thinks for a while.

"I've read a lot of books but what I really love was 'Remember Me'."

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. How come we have the same favorites.

"Oh man..thats my favorite too!"

"Woahh"

I went a bit closer to him.

"Do you have the 4th Season Book?Then the last season?The fifth one?"

Ive got to say, I'm a bookworm and the book 'Remember Me' was just my favorite so I had to finish reading it.

"I have the 4th Season Book." He said as I started to fangirl.

"Ohh geeezz can I read it?" I asked him and he lead me to a bookshelf.

I was so excited to read the 4th Season but the one I'm really after is the final Season. Which is the 5th one. I didn't finish reading the last chapters of the 4th Season cause Martin burned them saying that I'm to obsessed with books.

I saw Drac grabbed a book as I read if it is really it. I smiled.

"Remember Me"
|| 4th Season||

My eyes started to shine seeing it was it as I hugged Drac.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!"

I ran to a nearby table and prepared myself.

"You really like that book don't you?" Drac asked me.

"Its just that...the plot is so amazing." I replied

"So, what did you like about the story?" He asked.

I've already read the 3 Seasons and I still remember every detail.

"Its really cool that one day, the girl and boy just met and had love at first sight. The both of them were so inlove as they started to get close to each other. That was the first season." I explained

"I know that. Continue." He said

"In the second season, the two of them confessed the love they had for each other."

"Good. And what about the 3rd Season?" Drac said.

"The girl had to leave to study leaving the boy. They were on a long distance relationship. Till one day, they lost communication with each other. Everything started to change."

"Yeah."

"I didn't finish the 4th book, so I was really curious why the both of them just lost their communication with each other." I explained.

"Well, you got the book now. So I'm leaving it with you." Drac said.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. Is he really gonna give this book to me?

"I'm giving it to you. As a gift."

"A gift for what?"

He walked a little closer to me and cupped my right cheek.

"A gift for being a good friend to me. For being one of the reasons why I'm always smiling." He said

"Thanks Drac."

I hugged him tight while holding the book. Why does he always give me this weird feeling inside me.

He was always there when I need him. He was someone important in my life.

He was someone special.