Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I hear the skull alarm clock making some screams. Morning alreadyyy??? I'm still tiredd. I hear another sound coming from my phone since I always set my alarm but I don't wanna wake up yet! I only slept for 5 hours because I accidentally drank coffee last night...

I decided to go back to sleep.

After hours, i heard my phone ringing again. Ugh it's 9:30, since when did I alarm at 9:30. Then I realized, it was my phone ringing because someone is calling me.

That's weird... i haven't got any calls from anybody since I arrived here.

It was my dad! My step dad infact. I miss him so much!

*In the call*

: Dad?

: Y/N? How was your vacation hm?

: Dad! I miss you so much! It's been a month since you left home.

: Oh sorry about that, you do know that I need to stay here in England since I work here right?

: yeah yeah i know dad.

: i'll come home after this ok?

: okie dokie

: so how was you vacation?

: it's going great! I'm not even at the Skypark Hotel!

: oh..so..you're at home?

: no no no. I'm in Hotel Transylvania. It's so amazing here. This place might be even better than the first one I've picked.

: you're in THE hotel transylvania? Y/N, Martin won't let you stay in that place.

: Ugh come on we already ended up everything we had. I don't care about him anymore.

: you know how Martin is Y/N, he is the stalker type of guy and his family almost owns half of California.

: i'm not scared at him.

: ok y/n, papa needs to work now

: Love you dad! Bye

: bye!

*End of Call*

Finally Dad called me, i didn't even remembered how long i was in this hotel. If I could I'll stay here foreverrr!!

I took a bath, changed my clothes and walked out of my room. Fresh air.

I was greeted by the one and only Ivy Vixen.

"What are you doing outside my room?" I asked her and she walked towards me with those high heels on her.

She eyed me head to toe and stared back at me.

"Ugh. You're not even that pretty." She said. What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"What are you talking about?"

"You KNOW what I'm talking about. I can't believe guys even fall for you. They must be blind."

"What are you saying Ivy?! Just tell me straight to the point!" I shouted.

"The Count belongs to me."

What the hell?

"Drac doesn't belong to you." I stated

"Yeah, he is. So stop stealing him from me Y/N or you'll regret it." She warned me.

"I'm not stealing anyone Ivy! Drac is just my f-friend!" I replied.