Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I sat beside to Drac and now were preparing for tonight's dinner event. Drac was floating beside me and was preparing for his speech.

"Good day to each and everyone. I would like to thank you, for coming into this dinner event that I organized for everyone. We prepared the finest foods, appetizers,desserts for us to enjoy. Before that, we will also taste a new dish that tastes amazing." Drac said.

What does he mean new dish?

"This new dish was just prepared yesterday by our fellow monster chefs and to the one who made the dish herself, let us welcome Y/N!"

I smiled. I didn't know he would really mention me. T-that's kinda sweet. Oh man! What are you saying to yourself Y/N?! Ughh.

Everyone cheered, well not everyone. Ivy wouldn't stop staring at me and keeps on giving me that glare of hers. I didn't even do anything to her, why is she so mad at me? Can she just explain it to me so maybe we could be friends? Nahh i don't think so.

"Y/N, do you want to say something?" Drac asked and gave me the mic. As a shy person I was, i declined.

"N-no, i'm shy Drac." I said with a giggle. Everyone cheers and keeps on telling me to say something. What should I sayy????

"Just try it Y/N, everyone is waiting." I stood up and everyone starts to cheer.

"Go Y/N!!"

"Give a speech!"

"Tell Drac you like him!"

I giggled and grabbed the mic from Drac and stared at everyone. Oh man what should I say?

"H-hey everyone, s-sorry I'm kinda shy." Everyone made an 'aww' sound that just made me cover my face. Oh man why am i so shy.

"So, uhmm we made this dish last time and it was pretty hard though haha. Since they had trouble, i wanted to help them make somethin new. It took hours for us to cook the new dish and we were happy since it was a complete success!" I said and everyone cheered.

"We would like to thank you Y/N. For making us this wonderful dish." Drac said.

"No no no. Don't just thank me. Thank everyone who was behind of making this fine dish. I wasn't the only one who helped, so let's thank all the people who helped me in making this dessert, a big thank you!" As i said that I raised my cup in success, everyone followed and laughed.

I spotted Drac smiling at me and I gave him a sign to raise his cup, he soon raised his cup and we were all celebrating when the door of yhe kitchen opened, butlers carrying all of the extra delicious foods and our new dish.

"Butlers! Come join us after putting the food!" I told them and they were jumping in joy, maybe because it's their first time to eat at a dinner event like this.

"Everyone! Dinner is serve!"

Each one of us started to grab plates and started to eat. I was suprise because all of them wanted to taste the new dish we made first, i do hope that they like it. Mavis and Jonny were eating with Dennis, the boys are eating like real monsters haha and Drac? He's eating beside me. It seems kinda awkward though hahaha..

"This dish is amazing!" Drac said to me and I just smiled.

"Well, made by the best chefs in the kitchen with my help of course." I replied.

"It's different from the food we always eat." Drac looked so cute because of the way he eats. "It's human food of course, that's why it tastes different to all of you" i explained at him and he laughed.

"Too bad I didn't taste it the first time you made it."

Huh? What does he mean?

"What do you actually mean by that?" I asked him since I'm curious.

"The time in the kitchen, w-when you were feeding the people in there...uhm..except m-me..." he looked so red.

Ohh i remember now, i was about to feed Drac that time but Ivy came into the kitchen and ruined everything. I guess I can make it up for him

"I'll make it up for you!" I said and put a full spoon of the new dish I made and pointed it to his mouth.

"H-huh?"

"I wanna make it up for you! Now open your mouth!" I told him. He did open his mouth as I put the spoon full of food in his mouth. He chewed it up and smiled.

"Mmm...delicious" he said

I giggled.

I felt an impact from my back and saw some liquid falling onto my shoulder then to my dress....oh no!

"Hey!" I turned around and saw Ivy with a glass of wine that was almost out. She did this!

"oh noo..your dress is ruined. How sad." She said with a stupid smile on her face.

"You did this." I told her and he made a fake shock face.

"What? Me? Oh I would never do that. I'm not that kind of person." She keeps on lying ugh.

"Yeah, you're right. You're not 'that' kind of person, cause you really aren't a person. Because if you are, you should behave like one." I spatted.

"Zip it party gurl! I don't even care."

"Let me see."

Drac looked at how my dress was. It was wet on the right part of it, even my shoulder is wet. I smell like alcohol.

"Is it that bad?" I asked him

"It is." Ivy said. I'm not talking to her aish.

"Let me just fix that."

He used his magic and i was covered in black smoke, next thing i know my dress was already fixed, and it had diamonds all over.

"There we go. Good as new." Drac stated.

I did a small twirl and it really was fixed.

"Thank you so much Drac!" I said and hugged him tight.

I could hear Ivy hissing in anger and i heard her footsteps probably going away. I was still hugging him and I felt safe when I'm hugging him like this.

I let go of the hug and we were smiling at each other.

What a great night this was.