Chapter 4

Harry P.O.V.:
I love being with Misters Louis and Niall! They helped us clean up and helped us potty! No one has helped us in any way since Mummy died. I forgot how nice it is to be taken care of. Mister Louis told me that if I needed anything while we were walking to see one of their other boyfriends, I could just ask him. My feet kinda hurt, but Marcel told me that it's not polite to ask for help walking and that we shouldn't anyways because there may not always be help there. So, I won't ask about being carried. I shouldn't even be thinking about it either. If Daddy ever thought we were thinking about him carrying us anywhere we would get spankings with his belt on our backs, and those really hurt. I don't even know how long we will be walking though. My feet aren't very good at walking and only having socks doesn't help. Marcel still has shoes, but mine weren't on when Daddy threw us out. Rocks make me stumble when I walk because they are so sharp. I think Mister Louis can read my mind because he bent down and stopped walking and gently grabbed my arm. He asked me "Harry, would you like me to carry you? I noticed you don't have any shoes and there is some gravel up ahead. I don't want you to hurt your feet hunny."
I can't say yes to this, I don't want spankings! Marcel over heard him and grabbed me and hid me again. He started stuttering again while he explained to Mister Louis why we can't be carried anywhere.
"Mister- er- Louis, we don't want any belt spankings, so we are both okay walking, right Harry?"
I started nodding my head as fast as I could without hurting it because, as usual, Marcel was right! I don't want spankings! Mister Niall and Louis looked at us with wide eyes.
"Babies," Mister Louis started, "whoever told you that you would get spankings with a belt for being carried was absolutely wrong. Neither Niall, me, or either of our other two boyfriends will ever spank you with a belt no matter what you do. Even so, being carried is an okay thing to ask for, especially if you don't have shoes. Right Niall?"
Mister Niall responded with, "He is right boys. Even I ask Liam or Zaynie to carry me from time to time because my feet hurt! You can even ask Liam when we get to go see him!"
"See boys, there is nothing wrong with being carried if even an old man like Niall wants to be carried!"
I started giggling at that and thought maybe I could be carried for once. I looked at Marcel with a look that I hope said 'please can I.' He sighed and nodded at me! I looked to Mister Louis, who was holding his arms out like Mummy used to when she wanted a hug, and walked toward him. When I was within hugging distance, I shyly held my arms up to him. He smiled and lifted me into his hip. He kept one arm under my bum to make sure I didn't slip and the other was rubbing my back. It feels so nice, I just can't help but feel a little sleepy. I know it's wrong to feel tired during the day, Daddy said so himself, but Mister Louis is just so comfy and warm, maybe I can just sleep a little until we get to where ever it was that we were going.

Louis P.O.V.:
After I got permission from Marcel and Harry to carry Harry, I picked him up and rubbed his back. He was starting to nod off a little, but he kept waking himself up. I checked the time on my watch quick and realized that it would be nap time for little boys, so I started humming quietly to him as he was getting sleepier and sleepier. He eventually dosed off and started snoring. Marcel heard him and turned to look at him. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. He looked at Harry and his face went whiter than a ghost. He started rambling about needing to wake him up. I bent down to look at Marcel with Harry tucked securely in my arms, "Marcel," I started, "He is perfectly fine taking a nap while we walk to the clinic. I don't know what kind of trouble your dad said you would get into for taking a nap, but you and Harry are showing little traits and it is only natural to want to take naps when you are a Little."
"B-but, Daddy always said that we would get whipped if we do. I don't want my little brother to get hurt. Mummy always told me I had to protect Harry because he's smaller than me, even though we are the same age."
I smiled at Marcel and told him, "I am not your father baby. I just want you to be happy. Now can I have a hug?"
I took one hand off of Harry to give Marcel a hug. I opened my other arm to him and he smiled and ran to me in the biggest, most needed hug of all time. Niall, being Niall, decided to get in on the hug too, he sandwiched Marcel and Harry between us and have us all a little rock and a squeeze. When we all broke apart, Niall scooped Marcel up and onto his hip with nothing but a gasp of surprise from Marcel. Marcel yawned and asked Niall, "If it's ok with you sir, may I lay my head on your shoulder and close my eyes?"
Niall responded with, "You don't even have to ask Little one. You may always cuddle on me and sleep. That is alright with me and all of my boyfriends, right Lou?"
"He is right sweetheart. If I wasn't holding your brother I would ask if you wanted to sleep with me rather than smelly old Niall!" How else am I supposed to make a little scared boy smile than with some playful banter at my beautiful blonde boyfriend?
I guess I did it right because Marcel stared giggling and said, "Mister Niall isn't THAT smelly Mister Louis!"
"Thank you Marcel! It's nice to know that someone cares about me!"
I had to laugh at Niall's remark, who wouldn't. I think we should be quiet though because soon after, our older boy fell asleep on Niall. We finished our walk to the clinic where Liam works and I sat down so Niall could put Marcel on my lap and let him sleep while he went to go see if Liam could see us.