Chapter 10

Harry P.O.V.:

We had another bath before bed. This bath was even better because we had bubbles and toys and bath crayons in there! The crayons worked on the walls and washed right off! Bath time was starting to be so much fun! After our bath we got taken upstairs to the same room as last night, I thought we were getting our new room today.
"Mis'er Liam," I asked.
"Yes squirt," he replied.
"Umm, I thoughted that we was getting our new room today?"
"You have baby boy," he said and I grinned, "but we need to let the paint dry properly or else you could get very sick tonight, so you will be spending tonight with us. Is that okay with you bud?"
"Thas okay Mis'er Liam! I just wanted to know."
Marcel came back with Mister Niall and he laid down with Marcy on his chest. Mister Liam carried me down to the kitchen and got out one of the things we got today. He put a powder in it and some water. Then, he mixed it up and put it in a thingy that spinned it around and around.
"Wa's that," I asked Mister Liam.
"What's what baby" he asked me back.
"The light up spinny thingy," I told him.
"Oh," he said surprised, "that is the microwave baby, it heats things up nice and warm. Like, right now it is heating up your milk so that you can fall asleep faster tonight."
"Why do I need milk? I just had a bath and brushed my teeth. Why doesn't Marcy have milk? Can I-"
"Whoa there little dude, too many questions at one time," he chuckled as he said that, "you need milk to keep you healthy and babies your headspace age need milk before bed. It is okay for you to have bedtime milk after you brushed teeth because that is what babies do. Marcy is having his milk now. And now what else do you want to ask?"
"I was gonna ask if I could share with Marcy, but if he already had some then can I share with you," I asked him.
He smiled at me and hugged me close, "thank you for the offer little one, but this milk is just for you! If I decide I want some milk, I will come get it ok?"
I nodded and then a beeping noise started going off. I jumped and went potty in my nappy again. Mister Liam laughed at me while he reached into the microwave to get my milk. I looked at him with a mad look on my face. It isn't nice to laugh at people. He didn't look at me though, he was to busy putting a top on my milk.
When he did look at me, he rose one of his eyebrows at me and asked me, sounding a little mad, "what's with the face Harry? It isn't nice to do that, so tell me what's going on or you can go to bed without a book tonight."
I jumped at that and told him while looking down, "you were laughing at me and bein' mean."
His face softened and he told me, "baby, I wasn't trying to be mean, but when you jumped you had such a cute scared face that it made me laugh at you. I am sorry if it came out mean, but you are just so cute and even though you aren't in headspace, you are like a little baby. You don't know much about the world and me and the boys get to teach you, so that makes us happy. And on the other note, when we are upset about something, we don't glare at people. That is very, very mean. When we are upset or mad or angry or even happy or any other emotion, we talk about our feelings. Is that understood young man?"
He got really scary at the end and I looked up at him with wide eyes, and nodded at him to show him that I understand.
"Words please Harry, it shows us you really mean what you are saying."
"Yes Mis'er Liam. I understand."
"Thank you baby, now how about we go upstairs and have milk and listen to a story, huh," he asked.
"Ok," I said, "I can still have a story? I thought I was too bad?"
"No, no, no baby," he said as he started walking upstairs, "I only said that because if you didn't answer me, then I would have to take away story time. But you answered me like a good boy, so you still get to hear the story."
We walked into the room where Marcy was snuggled into Mister Niall while Mister Zayn and Louis were getting ready for a story.
"There they are," Mister Louis almost shouted, "we were almost ready to start story time without you, right Marcy?"
"No we weren't," Marcel exclaimed, "we were going to wait for Mister Liam and Hazzy because otherwise, they would be sad. That's what we said!"
Mister Louis laughed at this, I think it was the laugh Mister Liam was talking about. At least, I hope it was.
"I was just teasing Marcel, there is no reason to shout."
Marcel looked down and nodded. Before I could tell him to talk to them, Mister Liam laid me down in his arms. I didn't know what was happening, so I tried to get up and sit with Mister Liam the right way. He chuckled and laid me back down, and told me, "this is how you drink your milk baby. It is so you don't choke and then you can listen easier, okay?"
I nodded and settled back into his arms and snuggled into his chest. He is very warm. He set the tip to my lips and wiggled it gently against my lips. I looked at him confused.
He smiled at me and said, "put that part in your mouth baby and drink like you do out of a sippy cup."
I looked back at the sippy thing and opened my mouth. Mister Liam put the tip in my mouth and I started drinking it like a sippy cup. It tasted funny and I didn't really like it, so I squirmed away from it. Mister Liam pulled the tip out of my mouth and asked me what was wrong.
"It tastes super yucky," I told him.
"Oh," he said, "Louis, I think we need a different formula for Hazzy. He doesn't like this one."
"Hmm," Mister Louis said, "I am not sure which one though because Marcel loved his milk tonight right buddy?"
Marcel nodded and cuddled back into Mister Niall. I wonder why he doesn't have to answer with words. Maybe it is only when we are in trouble or are asking for something, I'll have to look into that.
"Maybe we should just try half formula and half regular milk with some cocoa powder in it. That should take away the taste. Here," Mister Louis told Mister Liam, "for now he can start the story book with us while you go try that for milk. He can snuggle with me."
Mister Liam nodded and I soon found myself in Mister Louis' arms reading a story with them while Mister Liam went to go fix my milk. I kinda feel bad that he was missing the story. I mean, we made milk downstairs last time and now we are reading without him.
"Wait," I said, interrupting Mister Zayn's reading, "we should wait for Mis'er Liam. He is downstairs and we are reading without him. Tha's kinda mean."
Marcel spoke up with me and said, "yeah, it's a good story and it would be a shame if he missed it."
"Ok babies," Mister Zayn said, "we will wait for LiLi to get back and then we will finish reading."
"Can we restart the book," Marcel asked, "he may not un'erstan' it if he doesn' hear the beginning."
"Ok," Mister Louis sighed, "we can restart the book when LiLi gets back."
Just then, Mister Liam walked in with milk, but it was a little brown.
"Wha' happened to the milk," I asked.
"There's a little treat in there baby to make it taste better," Mister Louis said, "here Li, he's comfy here, so I can feed him."
Mister Liam sighed with a smile and gave Mister Louis the milk.
"Ok little one," he started, "let's have our bottle now while we restart the story for Liam, huh?"
I nodded and Mister Louis laid me in his arms and put the tip by my mouth again. Once again,  I started drinking the milk again and it was so good! I started drinking it super fast because it was so good! Mister Louis took it out of my mouth though. I pouted and looked up at him.
He whispered to me, "I'm glad you're enjoying your milk baby, but you can't drink it that fast or you'll get sick. Let's try for a burp quick and then we'll try milk again, but slower ok?"
I didn't know what he meant when he said we were going to try for a burp, but I know that none of them will hurt me. Mister Louis moves my head to over his shoulder and started patting my back. Mister Zayn was still reading the story about some kitties getting ready for bed. Mister Louis' patting started to make my tummy and chest feel weird, almost like my chest was going to burst wide open. I started whimpering because my chest hurt. Mister Louis heard this and stood up with me, he started walking around the room with me while still patting my back. Eventually it hurt so bad that I almost started crying. Before I could cry though, I made the biggest sound I have ever heard! Everyone stopped reading and looked at me. I whimper and hid in Mister Louis' neck while he laughed and asked me, "does that feel better little guy? That was a big burp!"
I nodded in his neck and he sat back down with me and gave me back my milk.
"Make sure you drink it slowly baby. You don't want a sore tummy do you?"
I shook my head and drank my milk slowly while listening to Mister Zayn finish the story. I was trying to drink my milk, but I was so sleepy all of a sudden. I don't know why, but I couldn't stay awake any longer. Before my milk was all gone, I felt Mister Louis kiss my forehead and tell me, "good night little one. Tomorrow we will have such a good day! Me and all of your daddies love you so very much."

Marcel P.O.V.:
After I had my bath, Mister Niall came in with a sippy cup. He picked me up and told me, "ok little guy here's how bedtime is going to go. First, we will have baths. Not every night, but frequent enough that we don't get smelly! Next, we will brush our teeth, which you have already done tonight. Then, we will have our milk, which I just so happen to have right here! Now, let's go snuggle while you have your milk, ok babes?"
I nodded my head at him even though I didn't understand a thing he was saying. He sat down in the big bed and set me in his lap. Then he handed me the sippy cup that was warm.
"Wha' is this Pa-uh- Mister Niall," I asked him. I couldn't believe that I almost called him a name like that! I am surprised he hasn't hit me yet.
He bounced be lightly on his lap and told me, "that's you milk baby boy. I warmed it up so that you could sleep better tonight. Can you try it for me babes?"
I nodded at him and put the sippy in my mouth. I started drinking it, and it was so good! It was sweet and just the right temper'ture. I was drinking it kinda fast, so Mister Niall told me, "hey bud, let's slow down so we don't get sick. I'm happy you're enjoying milk, but we need to be slower, ok?"
I didn't respond, I only kept drinking my milk, slowly, may I add. Sooner than I would like, I was all out of milk. I frowned because it was all gone and I wanted more. Mister Niall was trying not to laugh at me. He told me, "I guess you enjoyed your milk then baby. I wish I could give you more, but you'll get sick if I give you more. Let's get you burped so we can cuddle for bed time baby."
He put me on his shoulder and started patting my back. It was a weird feeling, but he bounced me on his lap a bit and I found myself burping and throwing up some of the milk. I gasped and started crying a bit and Mister Niall calmed me down.
"Hey baby," he started, "its perfectly ok to be a little sick after milk. This happens all the time baby, nothing to worry about. How about we go get cleaned up, huh?"
I snuggled and nodded at him. He set me on the counter and took his shirt off. He put his shirt in the dirty clothes hamper and then grabbed a wash cloth. He got it wet and then he wiped my face clean, I didn't particularly like it, but it felt better than having spit up on my face. After I was clean enough, he had me brush my teeth again and that felt good too because I couldn't taste it any more. We then went and snuggled in the bed, where Harry came in and started his milk. He didn't like it though, so Mister Liam went to make him different milk and he loved it! He was snuggled with Mister Louis' having his milk. Mister Louis burped him and it was so loud! I giggled a little bit at this because he was scared by his own burp, I wasn't being mean though. I covered my mouth when I laughed. Mister Louis seemed happy that he burped though. I thought it was rude to burp, but they want us to burp after we had our milk. Harry fell asleep during his milk, and I was really tired as well. I wanted to finish the story though.
I managed to stay awake during the rest of the story and I don't think Mister Zayn liked this.
"Marcel, why don't you snuggle into NiNi and try to sleep ok? It's bedtime now and I can see you're very sleepy, so let's go night night," he told me. I didn't have the energy to fight him on this, so I just snuggled into Mister Niall and fell right asleep. Before I fell asleep, I heard Mister Niall whisper to me, "I love you baby boy. Never ever forget that."
I slept without a nightmare for the first time in I don't know how long.

Word Count: 2529

Thank you for reading! I hope you like the cuteness that is little boys! Who's POV would you like to see in the next chapter? Leave a comment for who you'd like to see!!