Chapter 12

Niall P.O.V.:
Harry was sound asleep on me, and Marcel was watching "Cars" on Liam's lap. I was looking down at Harry's peaceful face while he was sound asleep thinking about how lucky I am to have the perfect family. I think Harry felt me staring at him because the little lad started squirming and yawning. He opened his pretty green eyes and looked up at me in wonder.

"Hi baby boy," I whispered to him, "do you feel better after your nap? I'm sure your tummy feels better, huh?"

He whimpered and started squirming in my arms, trying to roll over, and Louis noticed.

"Do you still not feel good Harry," Louis whispered to him. Harry started fussing in my lap and turned a sick green color.

"Roll him gently on his side, Niall," Louis said to me as he was getting up. I rolled him over, and he didn't like it. Harry grumbled at me and was frowning hard. It would be cute if his tummy were not hurting.

"Where are you going, Lou," I asked him.

"I'm going to get a sick bowl in case his stomach is still upset."

"Ok," I said, "I'll keep him on his side, so he doesn't choke on his spit up."

Marcel looked over at us from his perch on Liam's lap and frowned at Harry's position.

"Why is Hazzy sitting like that? You're not tryin' ta hurt him right," Marcel asked me.

"No baby," I started, "I am just trying to make sure that Harry doesn't hurt himself if he gets sick again. If he gets sick and he's laying down, he could breathe in his sick, and that isn't good for him at all."

"Oh, can Hazzy sit with me, please? When he gets sick, I snuggle with him to help him get better," Marcel explained to me.

"I don't know baby. Why don't you ask Baba, he knows more about sickness than any of us," I explained to him, hoping to avoid a tantrum from him.

"But, that's what we always do. Please, can I at least hold his hand," Marcel asked?

"Why don't you and I go wash our hands and then we can see about holding Harry's hand, " Liam asked?

"Ok, " Marcel drawled out, "but we gotta be fast so I can be with Hazzy, ok, Baba?"

"OK baby, we'll be fast, but we gotta wash our hand's super-duper good ok," Liam said?

"Yes, Baba, I'll do my bestest," Marcel said.

They left to wash hands as Louis came back with a bowl in case Harry got sick again.

"Here we go, baby," Louis whispered, "Let's set you up and see if you have any wind that might be causing your tummy some troubles, huh?"

Louis scooped Harry off of my lap and put him over his shoulder.

"Hey Ni," Louis started, "would you please hold the bowl by Harry in case he gets sick again, then we don't have to clean it off the floor."

"Yup," I said as I got in place behind Louis with Harry looking at me, "I'm ready when you two are."

"Ok," Louis sighed out, "let's see if this little guy has any more sick in him or maybe some wind that might be making him feel yucky."

Louis started patting Harry's back just a little harder than for a usual burp. He was trying to get Harry to feel better, so a burp or sick was almost required.

While Louis was patting his back, Harry started fussing and screaming. Marcel must have heard because he sprinted out here with his hands still wet, Liam trailing behind him.

"What are you doin' to Hazzy, " Marcel shouted, "you're hurting him! He doesn't like that, so you gotta stop it now."

Harry then started crying harder. Liam grabbed Marcel and turned him around faster than I've ever seen a parent move their child. He started scolding Marcel for shouting at Daddy.

"Marcel, " Liam started, "Daddy knows exactly what he is doing. He is trying to make Harry feel better, and you yelling is not helping. Harry's tummy is feeling yucky, and Daddy is trying to help him get rid of that feeling and it is uncomfortable for him. You will turn your bum around and apologize to Daddy, Dada, and Harry for being loud and mean to them. Am I clear little boy?"

"Yes Baba, " Marcel said with his head hung low. He turned to Louis, Harry, and me and said, "Sorry Daddy, Dada, 'nd Hazzy. I didn't mean to be loud and mean. Was just tryin' to make sure Hazzy was ok an not hurted."

"That's ok baby boy, " I said, "just know that all of your daddies know how to take care of little boys. We have special Daddy senses that tell us how to look after our little boys! Did you know that Marcel?"

Marcel was just about to respond when Harry burped, and let loose all of the contents of his stomach. Luckily, I caught everything in the bowl by Harry's head.

Even though I am sure Harry felt better, he started wailing. Crying and screaming to tear down the house.

"Harry baby, " Louis said, louder than Harry's crying, "you are just fine! I know you little tummy still hurts, but now that everything is out of your tummy, it will start to feel better."

Louis moved Harry so he was holding him right in front of his face.

"Now, " Louis said, " let's go brush your teeth so you don't taste yucky sick-up."

He and Harry left presumably to go brush Harry's teeth, and Marcel decided he was going to help.

"Hey, Marcel, " Liam called out, "where are you going?"

"I goin' to help Hazzy and Daddy. They might need me, " Marcel explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Liam started laughing and scooped Marcel up. "Marcel, baby, Daddy can help Harry alone. If we have too many babies in the washroom we could lose one of you and we would never see you again!"

"I think I stay with Baba and Dada now, ok Baba, " Marcel said with wide eyes.

We decided to tickle Marcel until Harry and Louis came back. When they came back, I took Harry from Louis to cuddle with me. He wasn't happy at first, but then he cuddled into my chest and fell asleep.

"Should he be asleep right now Lou, " I asked Louis.

"He's just been sick Niall, " Louis said, "he can sleep until lunch."

I nodded and soon enough, Marcel was next to me so he could rub Harry's head while we finished "Cars."

Word Count: 1113

Hey guys! I am alive I promise!! Sorry, this is short, but life is being hard on me. I feel cliche, but it is so true. I'll try for a longer chapter after my sports season is over. It should be don't halfway through October. And hey, try and do something nice for someone else. It might be the highlight of their day.