Chapter 9

Liam P.O.V.:
I will never say this to him, but Louis was right. Marcel was keeping an eye on Harry from his forward facing car seat. Every time he moved, whimpered, or sighed; Marcel knew just what to do. If he twitched, Marcel would grab his hand. If he whined or whimpered, Marcel would rub hot forehead. It was so cute, and Marcel never woke him up! We tried to talk to Marcel on the way home, but he would just shush us and tell us, "Hazza's sleepin' we gotta be quiet so he doesn' wake up." Needless to say, we all stayed quiet the whole way home.
When we got home, Zayn got Marcel out of his car seat and I carefully got Harry out of his. Their things for their nursery won't be here for another three hours, which means it will be here around four. We'll try to get everything assembled for tonight, but the boys may just have to spend another night with us in our big bed. We needed to get Marcel to take a nap because even thought he's older, he isn't old enough to go without a nap. I sat on the sofa, reclined, and laid Harry on my chest. Zayn took Marcel and sat in our recliner chair so he could rock with Marcel to hopefully put him to sleep. Marcel must have been very tired because within five minutes. Zayn slowly stopped rocking him and slowly reclined back with Marcel asleep on his chest. I think everyone needed a nap because Louis and Niall went upstairs to "take a nap" as they put it and I could feel myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

Louis P.O.V.:
After Niall and I had our round of a nap, we went downstairs to check up on the boys. They were so cute! Marcel was asleep on an asleep Zayn and Harry was asleep on an asleep Liam. I got out my phone and took a few pictures of each boy. They were so snuggled, but Marcel shivered a bit so I decided to grab them each a blanket. I threw one over Zayn and Marcel while Niall threw one over Liam and Harry. We were not about to wake them up on any note, so we decided to go make a snack for when they get up. We weren't sure what to make so we made quite a few things including: grapes (halved of course), cheese and crackers, watermelon, and we also had baby food incase Harry woke up in headspace, or even if Marcel was feeling extra little! We got the sippy cups of grape juice ready and we washed a bottle we had gotten today and filled it with formula for Harry because he will need more nutrients that are in formula. We decided to package everything up so it would stay cold for when they woke up. It was a good thing we did that because when they fell asleep around one, they woke up around three thirty. That was a long nap for the Littles, I hope they will go to sleep tonight. We made need a tickle session to wear them out a bit. Harry woke up first and luckily I saw him before he tried to crawl off Liam!
"Harry," I whisper-shouted as I went to grab him, "you do not ever try to get off or out of anything we put you in. You could get seriously hurt and then you wouldn't be able to play at all! If you need us to help, you can always wake us up or call out for us. Do you understand?"
Harry hung his head in shame while trying to keep his tears in.
"Yes sir," he said.
"Harry, baby, you do not have to call me sir. I'm too young for that! Also, I am one of your daddies now, so a name like Daddy, Dada, Papa, Baba, or some name like that would be better. You don't have to call us names like that yet, but we would love it if you would soon. And on the other hand, I was just scared, that's why I yelled a little bit. I am sorry baby boy."
"It's k," he responded while sniffling a bit. I bounced him on my hip a little bit while cuddling him close. I patted his bum only to find that he had a very full nappy.
"Harry sweetie," I started, "should we go change your nappy? It seems like someone has done a little more than potty."
His eyes widened and he squirmed on my hip. His eyes filled with tears, and he gasped a couple of times before he started bawling and I mean crying to blow the roof off!
I quickly took him upstairs to our bedroom and grabbed a nappy and some wipes. Before I could change him, I needed to calm him down.
"Harry baby boy," I started, "I need you to stop crying or I can't get you out of that smelly nappy. You don't want to be in there all night do you? We need you to calm down baby."
I must have the touch because as soon as I told him about changing him he started to calm down. I didn't see a dummy anywhere up here otherwise I would have given him that during his change. I continued to whisper sweet nothings to him while I looked for something for him to entertain himself with. I ended up grabbing him a pair of Liam's socks so he wouldn't choke, but he could pull, tug, and suck on them. Hey, it's better than nothing ok!
I gave him the socks and he looked at them with such confusion that it made me wonder if he's ever had socks before. Despite my confusion, I laid him down and pulled off his pants. I unbuttoned his onsie and pulled it off of him. I peeked up at him and he was squeezing the socks and every time he pulled them apart he would giggle when they would go back in place. I smiled and got back to work. I untapped the tabs of the nappy and wow did he leave a present. I lifted his legs and it took about five wipes to make sure he was thoroughly clean. I powdered him and taped up a new nappy. He was still entertained by the socks so I decided to take him and the socks downstairs. He was still in only his nappy, but I don't think he honestly minded.
When we got downstairs, everyone was officially up and clean. Marcel was wearing Zayn's shirt and his nappy. They were playing with cars again. Liam saw us and also saw his socks in Harry's hand.
"Harry," he said, "why do you have my socks?"
Harry's eyes widened and he held the socks out to Liam and said, "Mis'er Louis said to play with them. They're very fun. Do you want to play with them?"
"Oh," he said, "no you can keep them sweetie. LouLou just forgot to tell me that socks were fun to play with! Maybe you and I will have to play with socks sometime huh?" Harry nodded and smiled.
We got the boys a snack that they defiantly enjoyed. We got them cleaned up and all set for the rest of the day. Marcel still in Zayn's shirt and Harry in his nappy. They were so cute together! Harry and Niall were playing with the socks, it was so much more fun when they discovered that the rolled socks could be unrolled into two socks! Niall would unroll the socks and stick them on Harry's hands and then when Harry would get them off Niall would roll them up again! And then Harry would unroll them and this was more entertaining than anything I had ever seen.
Marcel, Zayn, and Liam were playing with cars again, Cops and Robbers only. Marcel was the cop and he would come up with complicated cities with the blocks to chase the "Bank Robbers" in. They were having so much fun! I decided to go clean up the kitchen until the people from the store came with all of the boys stuff came.

When everything came we set up the playpen and put the boys inside to play so we could safely move the boxes. We got all of the boxes up into what will be the nursery and started to assemble everything so that the nursery could be ready for use tomorrow night! Hopefully this goes well so that the boys can have the room they have never had. I love these boys so much and I want to give them everything in the world.

Marcel's P.O.V.:
Harry and I were in the playpen as Mister Niall called it. We were playing in it while they were putting together our room! We were having so much fun stacking blocks! I never want to leave here and neither does Harry! We are going to stay here for as long as they will let us. I was helping Harry stand up to get a block higher when we heard someone shout "WE FORGOT THE BOYS!" What do they mean they forgot us? We were having fun playing. All four of our, well daddies now, came running down the stairs to the playpen. They almost fell over each other and I started giggling behind my hand because they looked so funny! The rushed over and scooped us up! Mister Louis grabbed me and Mister Zayn grabbed Harry.
"Oh boys we are so so so sorry for forgetting you down here! We didn't mean to forget you or leave you all alone," Mister Louis said.
I was going to tell him it was ok, but Harry beat me to it, "it otay Da-uh-Misser Louis. We was stackin' bocks! Marcy was helpin' me stan' up! The blocks were so high! They were almost up to my eyes!"
I smiled at my little brother because he was right! We stacked like twelve blocks high! Well, maybe not twelve, but we had more blocks than I had fingers. Harry was right, it was super fun! Mister Liam smiled at us, but it wasn't a happy smile, he looked sad.
"Boys we are very happy that you had fun, but it was very naught of us to have left you here alone," Mister Liam said, "what if you needed a change or a drink or got bored of playing and we weren't here to help! You could have gotten an owie or something could have happened to you. Thank you for being so good on your own, but we really should move you upstairs with us. How does that sound?"
I answered before Harry this time, "that sounds like fun Mis'er Leeum! Can we pleas splay with blocks upstairs? Maybe cars too?"
He smiled at me and said, "if that is what you would like to play with, then yes you may play with blocks and cars upstairs. I'll grab the playpen, Ni, if you will grab the blocks and cars."
"Sure Li, I can do that," Mister Niall said.
We headed upstairs and got the playpen put in the room we stayed in last night. Harry, me, the blocks, and the cars were inside. We got told if we needed anything, just call out for one of them so they could come help us or even just play with us. We were playing for a while, when I felt my the shirt I was wearing get a little wet. I looked down and it looked like I had wet myself. Oh no. Daddy used to hate it when our clothes were wet, he would spank us until we couldn't sit! What would the boys do? Would they do that? They put this nappy n me for a reason and I still managed to have an accident. Harry saw me start to get testy and he asked me what was wrong. I looked down at my lap where Mister Zayn's sort was wet with my potty. Harry caught on and said, "it's ok Marcy. They won't get mad at us like Daddy used to. They promised to love us forever! We can just call them and-"
"No Harry," I exclaimed, "we don't know if they will get mean! Daddy was nice until Mummy died and then he got mean! We don't know what they will do if they find out about this!"
Harry started getting teary eyed and I knew I had to calm him down.
"Harry," I started, "Do you want to get spanked like Daddy used to do to us?" He shook his head so I continued, "then we don't tell them anything, ok?"
Once again, he nodded and I knew he understood me. Unfortunately for me, Mister Zayn heard what I had said.
"Marcel," he started. I whipped around to face him and I was so scared that I pottied a little more. "We will never get mad for something like this. When we told you to tell us anything, we really meant anything. This is important to tell us about, because the potty that got in the playpen could have gotten on a toy and your little brother could have stuck the toy in his mouth and gotten sick. Or you could have gotten a bad rash from sitting in potty for that long. You are not in trouble baby, but you and your brother need a bath anyways before bedtime, so how about we get that done now and maybe we can read a story before bed. How does that sound boys?"
Harry and I looked at each other, and then we looked at Mister Zayn and nodded our heads together because a bath sounded really nice. Maybe we could really trust them with anything. We could have loving parents once again! We will just have to find out in the long run, right?

Word Count: 2347

Another update!!!!! It's short because I am doing a double update with Midnight_wolf_1214 . She has already updated so here we go again!!!!