Chapter 7

Marcel P.O.V.:
I woke up to someone trying to move from under me. I opened my eyes to see Mister Zayn lifting me up. I started stretching and I groaned a little bit because I haven't slept this good in a very long time. Mister Zayn heard me and said to me in a very quiet voice, "Hey baby, I'm sorry for waking you up. Why don't you try to go back to sleep sweet heart? I just need to go potty and then we can cuddle some more ok?"
"No thank you," I said, "I'm not sleepy any more. Can I please stay with you and help you like you help me?"
Mister Zayn laughed a bit and told me, "I don't think you want to help me baby, but how about we check your nappy and then we can go cuddle downstairs for a bit. How does that sound sweetie?"
I thought about it for a bit and wiggled around. I realized I wet my nappy in the night. I decided to go with Mister Zayn. I told him, "I'll go with you please. I think I pottied in my sleep. I'm sorry 'bout that." I looked down because Daddy used to hit us for going potty in the night.
Mister Zayn looked at me like he was worried. I wonder what he was worried about. He started talking to me though, "It is perfectly ok to go potty in your nappy bud, that's what it's there for. And I am very happy that you decided to come with me! I always need a cuddle buddy and the rest of the boys besides Harry and you don't like to cuddle with me! Can you believe that?"
I started giggling and told him, "I'll always cuddle with you Mister Zayn! We gotta go now thigh or Hazzy will wake and we don't want that. He gets really crabby."
"Ok baby boy," he started, "let's go clean you up and cuddle!"
He picked me up and cuddled me close. I snuggled up to him while he walked to the bathroom. He walked in and laid me on the floor on a soft towel. He told me to lay still while he went potty. He started going potty, but I didn't look because I think that's mean. While he was going, I felt myself needing to go again. Mister Zayn said it was ok to potty in my nappy, so I started going because I needed to. Mister Zayn flushed the toilet, washed his hands and bent down by me. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He looked down and his eyes went wide.
"Marcel," he started, "you must have really had to go baby. You've leaked trough your nappy! That's ok, I just need to make sure we get some nighttime nappies for you and your brother so you don't potty on the sheets."
I got scared when he started talking like he was surprised, but when he said it was ok, I felt better. He finished cleaning me and helped me wash my hands with him. We went downstairs ninja style as Mister Zayn liked to call it and went to the kitchen. He set me on the counter and asked me, "should we make breakfast for everyone now or wait until they get up?"
I thought about it and decided that we should wait for them to wake up so it doesn't get cold. I told that to Mister Zayn and he said that was a good idea. I was super happy about that because Daddy always said my ideas were the worst he's ever heard. I cuddled up to Mister Zayn. He asked if I would like to watch movies with him until everyone else woke up. I said yes I would and he asked me, "would you like some milk or juice to sip on baby? Or even some breakfast?"
I thought about it and I wasn't really hungry so I told him, "could I please have, um, milk please? I'm not hungry really and I don't want to eat until everyone else is up."
He smiled at me and told me, "That sounds good to me love. I'll go get you your milk and I'll grab some dry cereals in case you get hungry ok? Can you sit in the couch for me like a good boy?" I nodded and he smiled at me and walked away. I sat on the couch and almost fell asleep again but I had to stay awake, it was only polite to do that. Mister Zayn came back with a sippy cup, a box of cereal, and a mug of something. He can and say next to me and handed me my sippy cup of milk. It was warm. I wondered what was wrong with it, so I decided to ask Mister Zayn.
"Mister Zayn," I asked, "why is the sippy cup warm?"
He looked down at me and said, "I decided to warm up your milk so that you don't get cold. Is that ok sweet cheeks?"
I nodded and decided to try it. I started sipping the milk and it was really yummy! I had to tell Mister Zayn.
"Mister Zayn," I squealed, "this is so yummy!"
Mister Zayn chuckled at me and said, "that's great baby, but you gotta be a little quieter so we don't wake everyone else up ok?"
"Sorry Mister Zayn, I'll be quieter."
He nodded at me and turned on the TV. He turned it to a show about a cat and a mouse. They are very funny with the frying pans and dynamite. Mister Zayn was drinking out of his mug and I was really curious to what was in there. I decided to ask him about it.
"Mister Zayn," I started, "what are you drinking?"
He laughed a little bit and answered, "this is coffee baby, you shouldn't be drinking this because you're to little for it. Only adults can drink this stuff."
"Ok," I said. I yawned really big because I was still a little sleepy. Mister Zayn saw me and asked if I would like to lay down with him and snuggle some more. I said yes because I am still tired. He asked if I was done with my milk. I looked at it and it was almost all gone, but I didn't want any more so I said yes. He took it from me and set it next to his mug. He picked me up and laid me on his chest and then he laid down on the couch.
He asked me, "should we snuggled under a blankie sweetie?"
I thought about it and my toes were kind of cold so, I responded, "yes please, my toes are kinda cold."
"Well we can't have that! Here this is a super soft and warm blankie that will warm your toes right up!"
He laid the blanket over us and put his arms around me. He started softly humming to some of the music and patting my bottom, it was nice, so nice that I started falling asleep again. I kept trying to stay awake because Daddy said only bad boys fall asleep when it wasn't night time, especially after you have woken up once. Mister Zayn noticed and said to me, "it's ok to go back to sleep baby boy. It's still really early and you still need more sleep. Go to sleep bud."
I listened to him and I was so comfy, I couldn't help falling asleep again on Mister Zayn's chest.